Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Can you tell me where's?

There was a time when I was younger and moved more freely.

I often had little ones with me but did not live always in the same place.

I remember this conversation I had outside the downtown city hall where the fancy hotels were located as well as Amtrak and Greyhound.

Can you tell me how to get to some place.

Middle eastern men were not unusual in my travels it was jus odd.

They don't talk to women unless necessary nor ever about religion.

My young man was supposed to be in the French immersion school up in the Mesa area where there is also the small private airport.

Instead he kept ending up in the Jewish school next door.

I had been driving him, then car jacked so we were taking public transportation.

This day we were waiting for our trolley to the transit center and then the connection up the canyon to the special schools and neighborhood which was upscale.

The Muslim man was polite but spoke to the boy instead of me which was not odd.

He wanted to know how to get to airport. We had the discussion about the big international but know he wanted the small one.

Where they taught one to fly an was there a good college.

We explained about community college system and my young man told him how to get thereby bus instead of trolley.

He also asked if the not had a father. He was my god son visiting so no I was not married or actually my husband no longer lived with me.

He said something to the little boy who responded in Hebrew.

That ended the conversation!

I was worried he had just gotten off the Greyhound from Los Angeles.

He had no friends but wanted information about college and airport.

He was going to have to find a friend real fast in order to survive.

Unless he had money in his pocket to waste.

Anyways I told my godson I was sure we had spoken to the wrong person and no good would come from the conversation.

He went to live elsewhere but not before my dementia mother ha him repeat the exercise for her to know we whom I had spoken.

I was sure she was up to no good and found her in conversation with Muslim men about religion.

I made reports bout the men but was removed from my home town to the one she grew up in.

When 9/11 occurred she went into shock an had me taken into custody.

She was explaining how I had meet this man.

Always a trouble maker.

I think she told the mental health I was trying kill her.

It was the other way around it she was too far gone inside to k o the difference.

My young man who was visiting I now in the area of diplomatic concerns.

I wonder if we did speak to one of those pilots who trained in those city before taking over the air.

Wonder if he remembers and what did he say to him in Hebrew?

Just feeling as if my life had been altered irrecoverably.

My father had to d that Greyhound due to his blindness and had problems acçording to my younger brother.

My father was murdered by Jimmy and the crew of red heds who had too much information about things.

My mother was giving away houses and cars and other things to people for o reason except to be mean spirited.

I wonder what one small conversation created an who started what and how far it has all gone.

Just because one woman had dementia and the other innocence but no one showed either of them Mercy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Three times loser

  Seen as the leader Of the pack Le Pen  Who has already Lost three times With those fickle French Has been seen as the Front runner of the ...