Monday, July 4, 2022

Life after wards

 What was our life before?

It's hard to imagine there was on e a person who was treated with respect.

Before I became size zero and had people scream in my face and call me freak!

Before the auto accident which was not my fault left me paralyzed and ow handicapped.

Before the stroke caused vocal recollections.

Before I was seen traveling with ticket in hand and a suitcase but deemed unworthy.

Not homeless nor beggar just not good enough to be treated as a human.


Fourth of July at Denny's with Hispanics having hysterics about me perhaps Jimmy's relatives.

Remembering Margaret in the days when she was broke and living with a scam artists across the street.

Walter Keene never paid for anything and broke his stepdaughters trust fund.

Jane and I once knew each other , traveled together, were both Manhattan project children having to live with the bomb!

She even showed up for my mother's memorial who was a well known reporter.

I missed her wedding and have a anniversary gift. A huge quilt for her wedding bed.

I called her to console her an she does not acknowledge we were thought to be friends.

Marriage does that and so does fame.

I was an international foreign correspondent who could go now where in Europe and enjoyed our quiet time.

Now I'm on my own again.

No husband nor brother nor even a demented mother.

Just waiting for my refills they don't want to service.

Hoping for a walk on the beach as a native American.

Now unknown Cherokee princess!

With no daughters but lots of swindlers to go to prison!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three times loser

  Seen as the leader Of the pack Le Pen  Who has already Lost three times With those fickle French Has been seen as the Front runner of the ...