Saturday, April 30, 2022

Do the Zelensky's know?

Have the Zelensky's been informed of the Bidens been a little bit tight on cash? They have been providing so much during the Pandemic and know they need to fund their little battle as well.

Well, there is something missing from the White House walls, something that has been there for decades.

In case, the White House Press corps has not noticed, George Washington is missing.

Yes, there it is, while Dolly Madison saved his face during the War of 1812 when the British came back and burned down the newly built President mansion, the Bidens have put him out of the house.

The most well-known painting of George Washington that almost any elementary school child can name is the one where he crosses the Delaware.

Who does not remember it?

Sitting prominently on the White House walls, as if it was an honor or something.

The Washington crossing the Delaware is so much part of the White House tour it will seem silly to go through the house at all after this. 

Really, what is the tour without the Delaware crossing.

Someone in the Bidens staff, snuck the painting out the back door, right under the noses of the White House Press.

They did not even notice it was no longer hanging in its place of honor. 

It is now stored at the Christies Auction house in New York city.

It is scheduled to go up for sale on May 12, in just under two weeks. 

The favorite painting of school children and teachers alike, is gone and is going to be gone forever.

Who do you think is going to by the thing?

The Smithsonian and the Met have both put their paintings up for sale, they don't have money either.

Cash broke, no one can imagine them extending a mortgage on their institutions just to save this item of American Iconian. 

Really, maybe some Arab Prince wants it for his tent to put on display to remind him of the way it was before Hillary lost her bid for Presidency.

Or maybe Putin wants it for one of his Musuems or Mansions to keep as a sovenir of the days of glory of the Soviet collapse and all those friendly Americans coming to town to do business. 

I don't think Macron can afford it for his little Louvre as they also have a tight budget.

Hmm, maybe Trump we allocate it for his personal collection.

They are asking twenty million dollars for this little item. 


It is not even going to take a dent in the new bill the Zelensky's have created with their refusal to just let Donbass go, as they were allowed to leave. 

It is not that I personally have anything against the Zelensky's, I just don't understand the reason for the war.

And now they say the old man has to go in for Cancer treatment. Best Putin on your health, I have had no luck at all with Obama care to deal with my tumors, the doctors simply don't understand you want treatment instead of quarantine.

Four times I have been quarantine. Really, I just want the tumors reduces or removed. I am not giving up my Uterus! There is no reason for this archaic nonsense of doctors eliminating another reproductive female from the pool of life.


The White House Correspondence Supper is going on tonight and I did not get an invite. Of course, all I have is this blog and a PHD project that has taken ten years and is still not done yet.

I did attend one a long time ago, my god father even gave me one of those funny things you sit on your mantel. 

He died a while ago and no one remembers him at all, nor my name since everyone thinks it can be used by everyone else, all those special checks that used to come by mail.

I don't have a mantel anymore either. The family home, which had been in my family since before the Civil war, was a taken away by a woman who claimed to be Lithuanian. She also had a special friend named Meghan drop by who said she was the heir. They sold the two-hundred-year-old house for a million dollars. 


Apparently, I don't exist anymore, since not even Social Security does not acknowledge I actually did work as a journalist as well as a museum curator not to mention those early days as a National Park tour guide. Summer jobs!

Poor Kamala, she got caught having contracted the dreadful disease. She is in quarantine and not at the supper. She is not missing much; everyone is out of practice for public apparencies.

Thank God, the paparazzi does not know who I am, I am not in any shape to deal with them, still have a cough and a limp. 

I never did get past my auto accident which I then had a stroke, being left hanging off the roof of the hospital after staff lost the gurney. 

No one showed up with roses and the only phone call I got was from the daughter of the man who hit me because he was on my side of the rode and under the influence of alcohol. She wanted to know why I was there, why did i not get up and walk away, because i was paralyzed from the waist down.

They did not have any money either nor auto insurance. I did get my legs back but my back twists and turns and throws me into seizures as well as other issues out of my control without any proper medical care.

I do hope Mr. Putin has better health insurance with his current reported difficulties. He needs it to deal with hospitals and even pharmacists. 


Meanwhile, I lost a friend today. Naomi Judd was one of my nurses when I was in Kidney failure and later as a young interviewer. Her family are also from the same area as my father's family in the east. She suffered as a woman and dealt with motherhood, as well as living in California. 

Mental illness and depression is one of the worst things to deal with when there is no answer. I wish her daughters to take care of themselves and not go down the same way as she did when there is no answer there but to realize she struggled to the end.

My own mother was a major case for depression. She had a rough childhood with her mother being a radio announcer during the war in London. They survived the Blitzes but got separated at some point where she ended up being deported to New York without my grandmother knowing.

The people who had my mother where not good people and she had suffered a brain injury. SHe eventually developed brain cancer. Eighty percent of her brain was agone when she died. She had done everything to destroy herself and her family.

Sad, her mother was one of the first female reporters. who even went out on the field to interview the wounded military. She dealt with the refugees as well, as giving up her seat while in Washington DC, before ending up in California at Burbank studios. 

She was also the first to do a television interview of a President, Mr. Truman. No one remembers her name at all, nor the reason I was pushed into journalism to follow her lead as my own mother who had worked as a reporter was obviously falling apart. 

She had a mental breakdown, gave up her career, her life, her marriage, and her own children. She never did find happiness nor satisfaction.

I hope the Judd girls can find some solace in their own families and careers. It is sad to find a woman in particular to leave in the middle of life, just when they are going to receive something or going to go somewhere. 


You know, Mr. Biden lost his wife and infant daughter in a car accident right before Christmas. And he had just been elected to the Senate. He had a bad time, he had to make decisions, learn to live without his wife, nor see his little daughter grow up. He also had to raise his boys his way and then find a woman to remarry once he decided to go that direction. 

Not everyone would have done that nor would they have made it. He has since lost one of his two boys to cancer. It is a hard life to be in the public and sometimes one does not notice if they are depressed nor if they are sorrowful.


They go on until they can't go on anymore. If they don't have a disease, if they do and medicine helps, but if it does not then the families suffer. 

It is those who are not depressed who have the difficulty in getting through to others to be left alone. 

Watching others suffer is not easy and it is time for all to take stock of where we are going, it is not across the Delaware to deliverance, is it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, well why dont you

  Here we are again Why don't you Step aside! Poor Biden The youngest to the oldest Just get over it You were used! They don't reall...