Saturday, March 7, 2020

drug trade and human traffickers

We live in a naïve community that always people to tell us stories about themselves. We are expected to believe these stories and we even get called liars if we deny the unfair accusations.
Human traffickers often steal  your wallet and after they have chatted one up in order to get information about you and your family. Then they insert their own people into the network.
Criminal activity on your account and other things begin to occur until all one can do is cry wolf too many times over identity theft. Having a stroke or a seizure in public over the fact that there are too many people around you acting as if they are relatives and some even demanding to have your personal possessions from your computer and wallet to the very dolls in your suitcase bought for someone else.
Drug traffickers who think they can pass off their own children as yours and keep playing around you all the time as if they are beautiful instead of deadly. They get rid of the one thing that is yours, even if it is adopted. They make your life miserable and they say you are lying but because they are connected to people who make others disappear or worse end up dead, there is little one can do without help from the authorities.
My own father was murdered in front of me, and yet my mother continued to force me to accept her odd behavior pattern. Insisting I had given birth to black African children when I had no African boyfriend. One of the girls even said it must by Barack who was her daddy because she heard I had spoken to him. I am sure I am not on speaking terms with Mr. Obama and certainly have never done anything else with him either. Something she cant understand nor will, as her own white mothers is still hovering around her just as when she was little and I had a government job.
Now her horrible children ruin everyday and my migraines get worse. All they want is everything of mine while they call me a liar. I would like Michelle to come down and spank the teenage girl who calls her husband grandpa, because I am afraid as grandma, all I have in my heart for her is prison in a foreign country where she learns what really proverty is and not stealing as her mother has taught her by simply insisting due to her race, I have no reason to complain.
I am complaining, my husband was not African nor were my boyfriends, although I had a few collogues who were once friendly by not the kind to get a girl in trouble.
As for the Mexican girls they just invent a life that doesn't exist and then keep after you, always threatening violence's or rape to get their way. Not even a trip to the bathroom goes unnoticed nor a phone lookup without them discussing it. Hacking used to be high level, now it is common.

THE ART CRIMES UNIT SHOULD LOOK INTO HOW EASY THESE GIRLS GET AWAY WITH THIER KNOWLEDGE OF OTHERS. SWINDLING AND FRAUD AS WAY AS FAKING A PIECE OF ART IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THESE PEOPLE WANTING YOUR LIFE AND DRIVING ONE INTO A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN OVER NOTHING MORE THAN HOW EASY IT IS TO GET AWAY WITH IT WITHOUT THE PERSON BEING CONSIDERED ABNORMAL OVER NEEDING TO HAVE THE RIGHT ANSWERS AT THE RIGHT TIME.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Residents

It has happened again Another new resident Of number 10 Half a dozen Different  Prime Ministers In such a short time How are we to take Them...