Sunday, March 1, 2020

Happy Leap Year

It is another leap year and I am now 14 years old according to Jim. I am actually not born on February 29 but this guy who wont leave the family insists that I am of course his child and he even had a phony birth certificate printed with his name as the parent, in the mothers side of the document.
He is only 6 years older than I and we all know most humans have to be at least 12 years old to have a baby on either side. Of course he only understands parent as a mother being raised by a bunch of mothers who had no idea of spoiling the fathers idea of being male.
Anyways, this guy now known as a stalker would not leave the family alone and made everyone give into him. He promised on my 14th birthday I would come of age and be allowed to have a boyfriend. I would also no longer be forced to have him make decisions for me such as what to eat or not eat. Much less, my bank accounts and even my panties, yes he goes through my clothes and my garbage, those little things we throw out are collected and displayed by him as his advantage.
But no more! He promised! Of course, most of the family friends thought he meant 14 years of age and not 55 years of age!
So, I am now in my mid Fifities and need a boyfriend. It is traditional for the female to propose on Leap Year. Whom should I propose to? Is there anyone left who is still single? Much less a young male coming of age?
Hmm, I think he left me with no one at all except himself which is what he vowed he would not do. Maybe I should hunt him down and put a bullet between his eyes. He has so many wives it is hard to know which one to hit with a lawsuit. I have had a number of them arrested but to no avail. They just had kids with other guys and threw them at my mother, no long dead. She did not even wait until this supposed 14th birthday to release me from her promise of waiting for the man of my dreams.
I must see if there is a bachelor, hmm, there is always that guy named Vladimir, he certainly seems lonely without his airline stewardess on his arm.
I wonder what kind of girls he really likes and if he would be interested in a 14 (55) year old?

💁💜😹🙀🙎

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Residents

It has happened again Another new resident Of number 10 Half a dozen Different  Prime Ministers In such a short time How are we to take Them...