Monday, March 30, 2020

Quarantine Day 7

Waiting and waiting,....

With the rest of America I am just waiting around. The virus is real and the danger is real but the wait is unbearable.

There are now three men in yellow jump suits with their gloves and boots taped and plastic face gear who go around collecting the garbage with their claw stick. A very strange sight.

The news shows are better than the old movies which no longer have the same flare. And the food is the same no matter where one goes.

It is the coffee, I want more, more and more. I cant live without coffee, and my migraines and sinus get out of control without the caffeine to burst my neurons.

A weekend without going out of doors. I found out I cant get fresh air by leaving the door open. Not allowed, must be closed! What else can one do with no fresh air, the same view, when the curtains are open and daily routine now down?

I rented Frozen II, as I had not seen it and it spoke to me more than the other films. Scandinavians used to have little places to go for entertainment. This film answered the call for the out of doors and the Folk art and music I grew up with.

Symptoms are worse on one level but I am not on a ventilator and don't feel the test will be positive. Just a feeling.

Monday morning
Put out my recyclable water bottles, cleaned up and made a phone call to my primary. I have a phone appointment with my primary tomorrow. No walk in visits and the county called with information I just have to request coffee and it will be delivered!
The nurse called and the doctor. Now I am just waiting for the final decision and what to do next after a week of quarantine, hospital or homeless shelter.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, well why dont you

  Here we are again Why don't you Step aside! Poor Biden The youngest to the oldest Just get over it You were used! They don't reall...