Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Welcome to my town

 



San Diego was once

So beautiful that even

The Queen of England


Brought a boat 

To explore its area

Instead, today it is 


Nothing but a large

Garbage dump

People dump things


Outside that they don't want

They even dump people

Here they are attempting


To live on sidewalks

Because there is no place

For them to go 


Beds are full

And tasks persistence

To get into any program


And once one does

It is as if one has checked

Into Hotel California


No way out 

Once inside

Grateful for a roof 


Over my head

And yet

They steal everything


The can, even if it is nailed

Down on the concrete

Here one has to watch


Ones toes

Yes, they are even

Taking those off


How many more 

People are going to be

Diagnosed with diabetes


I don't even eat sugar

Chocolate has become

An issue because of my teeth


The old joke of people

Selling their teeth 

For money because


They are so poor

They don't need them anymore

Since here is no food to teat.


Now the toes are disappearing

Another man who was once

Active and enjoying himself


Now has a wheelchair

And no toes

My toes were broken


In my terrible auto accident

They even showed it on the news

They listed it as a fatal accident


Outside the city limits

Where there is no traffic stop

There is a stop sign


But everyone jumps it

And there are about a dozen churches

On the outside of town


Due to the cost of the property

My toes are hidden from view

But they are trying to get me


Into their program

I know I don't have diabetes

Because I have been through


This before and it is not

A reason for high glucose

I have a kidney transplant


And that would cause me

To have too much glucose

Eating sugar  does not make 


One a diabetic

By the way

Did I mention Jimmy


This week?

I have a surprise for him

He was a going around 


Selling body parts

He was not a grave robber

He dug graves


And put children in them

Such as myself

Only to be shocked


When we found our way out

He found he had not  hit us hard enough

Anyway, he goes to the morgue


For his body parts

Miniature penis for the pillow fairy

So the mother of the young boys


Know that he is serious

If they want a normal son

They do as he says


Well, I think it is time

His tongue is always 

Sticking out at me


From his pants

He says it is golden

Has never had an erection


Nor produced sperm

Hmm, maybe instead

Of attempting to sell a child's 


Kidney to an old lady

We should decide to ten

This battle of him 


Having a body part 

I don't have 

And don't desire to have


His penis could be removed

While he is still living

It does no work


And he could get paid 

For having it donated

To someone else 


Who probably wont

Leave it hanging around

Nor expose it to 


Dangerous elements

There are many men

Who by accident


Or due to war 

Loose their most 

Precious item.


They would probably pay

At least half a million dollars

A kidney goes for a quarter of a million


Therefore this much more 

Precious item will be worth

Much more


Its weight in gold!

He wont mind and 

I am sure a number 


Of his ex girlfriends

Could do without it

He likes to make them


Hook for him

Since they cant make 

Him excited


Imagine a world

Where people such as 

Jimmy offer themselves


Willing to others

What a sacrifice

And for a Christian cause


He can just have a catheter 

Inserted into the spot 

And he can pee into a bag


Attached to his waits

Piece of cake.

In fact we can even


Deal with the homeless 

Situation by offering 

Them a reward of money


In exchange for theirs

After all there are places

Such as Ukraine


Where they are losing

Just about everything

Including their manhood


It would make the 

Red Cross Society

So happy to have offers


And I know with all 

That loot they are getting

They can afford


To pay for their men

Who have had the ultimate

Loos of limb


In fact since 

They are taking all those

Migrants and bussing 


Them to unfriendly environments

Far away from the border

They might want to get in on 


This great deal.

They could go and fight 

For the Ukrainians


Where they will get food

And shelter in exchange

Or sign into the Penis giveaway


Iran offers a huge

Compensation for donations

While some countries


Frown on body parts

Being recycled into others

Asia on the other hand


Sells them on the streets

Like everything else

After all once a man


Has lost the ability to work

He has no further need

Of repopulating the world


After so many die on the streets

OF America from starvation

Or in parts of the world


Where the leaders

Don't see it worthwhile

To offer freedom 


To those who ask for it.

But hey, they can be compensated

From all those willing to part


Witha worthless limb

I am not going to loose 

My ovaries


Got another gynecologist

Still not pregnant

Nor am I going to hear those words


Hysterectomy

Just because I turned 40

And was size zero


They screamed in my face

And refused to treat me

As a human


Now I have a huge tumor

And lost my thyroid gland

Due to being seen as worthless


Just because I did not have a man

Women were once valued

For their virtue


Not their super skinny silliness

Oh Jimmy

Come here, I have a surprise foe you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three times loser

  Seen as the leader Of the pack Le Pen  Who has already Lost three times With those fickle French Has been seen as the Front runner of the ...