Wednesday, February 28, 2024

46 BC the year of 15th months or 445 days




Leap year

Thank be to the gods

Or Pope Gregory


Who finalized the Calendar

As we know it today

Instead of the one above


With all those feast days

The Romans enjoyed 

A good feat


With their vomitorium's

The modern anoxeria

Is jealous they actually 


Made rooms just for them

They binge

And they purge


To keep their lifeless

Unattractive bodies

That no one wants


Not even themselves.

Anyways this is the month

And the day


Of all days

And a feast day

Gregory got all the months


Down to a 30-31 

Ratio of happy months

And then February


Came along 

During one of his colds

And he cut it down


To size of only 28 days

Instead

But then every four years


Unless it is divisible 

By 100 or 400

Which is why 


Some missed thier birthday

In 2000

The big twenty first century


And they had to wait 

Another four years.

Anyways I was not born


On February 29

Which comes along

Every four to eight years


But Jimmy insists

On not only taking

His penis out of his pants


In an open court room

But also that at six

He became my father


When in fact 

It is my sisters birthday

We keep in memorium.


But according to him

I am only 13 and half years old

Poor thing laying there 


Not having gotten past

Five or just one 

Jimmy wise


How many people

Really belive they only age

Every four years?


Well, Jimmy wont allow me

To have any grown up things

In fact he has throw away 


All of our dolls and toys

He was told not to

And my mother promised me


But then she never kept 

Her word 

Not even to her favorite son


Which was not Jimmy

One should be 14

Come tomorrow


But hey now that I have

Gotten to menopause

I am expected to have what?


No coming out party

I will eunuch the first guy

Who thinks he is going 


To pop my bubble

In jimmies case

I will just chop off his head.


Pop goes your weasel!

Now the tradition

Is that one is to propose


For years people

Would gather together

To see me pop the question


To the same poor fool

Who was just sitting there

Not knowing anything 


About anything at all.

They kept bringing him back

Just so I could then see him


Go off with another girl

Instead of waiting for me

To be old enough


Which is why Jimmy

Always laughs his head

Right off his shoulders


Because it is just so silly

That I am ever going 

To be old enough


And young enough 

At the same time.

Well Jimmy


What is the difference

Between 13 and 14?

For you information


When I was 14 

Going on 16

I might not have been


Under my mothers thumb

Nor my fathers roof

Too bad for that other 


Little one 

But she is not going

To be pleased


If she does wake up

And you have not completely

Decimated the world


My poor old little guy

Is probably not even alive

I would not know


Since it has been since

The 21st century

Since I have been allowed


Well, sleep well tonight

It will not be March

Until the next day


No money in your bank

Til the next day

Perhaps you wont wake up


At all.

If there was still a god

Who can count on his


People and angels

To do what is right

Kill him!


And make it count

This time

Not like all those other ones....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Three times loser

  Seen as the leader Of the pack Le Pen  Who has already Lost three times With those fickle French Has been seen as the Front runner of the ...