Friday, October 20, 2023

The many faces of the moon

 



How many?

Just one, actually.

It is just an expression


Not to be taken 

Too seriously

Some people 


Are incapable of 

Doing simple arithmetic

Much less more comprehensive


Thought process

Of understanding conversation

All they want is their way


They don't care 

What others say

Nor do they attempt


To even get the message

No more eavesdropping

Nor spying on my computer


One more time

While I was at my families

Old Ymca swim pool.  . 


I got erroneously 

Assessed by some baby

My behavior has nothing


To do with my life

Except someone has a needle

Which does not come with a court order


But Ashley want to be the one

To jabbed it into me

Just because I refuse 


To acknowledge giving birth

To her or her friend Hestor

Nor her enemy Najma


Or any of the others

Being made to stay awake

Til midnight by one side


Only to have the other side

Demand I be given a sedative

To keep me asleep


While they go through

My personal belongings

That they cant possibly want


Just to prevent me from 

Having anything at all.

I tell you a secret


I have a degree 

In body bags

On my way towards


My dream of becoming 

An Archaeologist

Long before Harrison Ford


And when I was quite young

In fact I had several relatives

Who are not unknown


To be qualified scientist

Instead of nursery school

Lecturer telling us dirty stories


All those years working

In laboratories having passed

My college Biology


Before i took it in high school

Where they would not acknowledge

Any of the court orders


Just because some girls

Wanted to play with my 

Now dumb mother


Who has lost her brains

But was still alive

Do you know


I went to a highschool

Where they were the 

Blue Devils


And did everything 

They could to destroy me

Because I was not a white


WASP

Instead the KKK

I ran into the upper whites


Who have not line to 

Plymouth colony

But are instead Berliners


Poor things who cant

Understand how they 

Got taken over by that


Horrible race

The Russians

I also went to a high school


Whose mascot

Are the Red Devils

Thats right


I was a lucky girl

They even battled 

Each other as often


As they could 

In games such as basketball

Meanwhile I was expected


To be the sharpest

And smartest girl

On campus


Music and dance

Without stupid Cathy miller

Going around hitting me on the head


Just so her real girlfriend

Harris could have fun

With me at her fathers


Business 

The FBI

ATT and the FBI


That is what Cathy 

And her girlfriend

Had custody of and they used


Them both for what?

I ended up going 

To a dozen different 


High schools

And graduated from

Half a dozen of them


Only to finish my degree

In Psychology not arts

I have not a masters


In psychology 

Allowing me to wear 

Cowboys boots


In a town that does not know

Who Wyat Earp 

Was nor what Tombstone 


Means to the average joe

He was the sherriff 

Here in this county


And his jail 

Has been replicated

At the State Park


I am a qualified

ME

Not a medical doctor


To perform surgeries

Nor diagnosis diseases

But the one on every 


Humanitarian trip

Which I went on a lot of them

Got the job of the black garbage bags


In a state of emergency

They use garbage bags

Body bags are better


Because the zip

But still have to go in the back

Of the truck or cargo plane


I wanted to explore old sites

See ancient ruins

Run  my fingers through 


Fine artifacts

Instead i did grave duty

I prefer my bodies


With just the bones

Please

And not fresh kills


All those days

And I am given a degree

In Forensic Archeaology


Instead of Fine arts

I got a degree in Art History

The difference


Is night and day

Like the face of the moon

Only one side is turned towards us


We only get the one side

But everyone has different

Ideas of the world


The far side of the moon

Was circumvented

By the astronauts


On their ill fated trip

Until just recently

When India landed


After Russia crashed

But the Space station

Now owned by China


Sees a lot of the universe

And they gave us 

A photo of the earth


While it was in an eclipse

Notice the black blob

There on the west coast


All that darkness 

No wonders the ancients

Used to call it the end of the world


The Mayans and Aztecs

Were great astronmers

And had the whole world 


Mapped out but destroyed

By those conquistadors

Who came to devastate 


A already known society

The Arabs were not unknown

To travel great distances


But all of their books

Were also taken by fire

At Carthage


And in the isle of Kell

Most of the known world

Vanished into darkness


With the end of the Roman empire

The Nazis attempted to resurrect 

These old things


Wtih thier investigations

But too many people

Want power over others


And caused utter chaos

Such as those needles

I have not been diagnosed


With mental illness

And I have seen professionals

It is the county workers


Who cant spell their own 

Names nor their patients

Who get it wrong


Jim likes to say he is a doctor

He stooled his psychologists

Note pad


And began signing his name

The name he choose

To all the perscriptions


For the girls 

Who were too crazy

To stay at home


And are now major

Movistar's

Because the one thing 


They are good at 

Is lying about everything

Such as Julia Roberts


Apparently someone is playing

That old joke

That I look like 


A movie star

They dont mean I was once

Qualified to get on stage


And perform Shakespeare

At the park in summertime

But that i resemble


Julia Roberts

Or Demi Moore

Who have been dogging


My steps since

High school

They were the stupid ones


Who saw a rising star

Who was going to be 

An archaeologist


Not an emergency room

Medical personal

Get straight A's


And qualify

For those other

School things


Which are kept 

From people

Such as Jimmy


And Cathy

As well as Candace

Just another day


At the race tracks

They got to be rich

While I was not poor


Just defrauded 

All the time

And swindled 


By my very own

I still have not given birth

To anything at all


And now have evidence

Of all those years

When i was not allowed


To do anything

Just because

Jimmy did not want me 


To have anything

He wanted to be in 

The Macys day parade


Where he could get 

Custody of hte mircrophone

And tell people to be mean


To a sweet little girl

Who was my sister that day

Who then died a week before


Christmas 

Shortly after the 

Thanksgiving parade


Along with the driver

And her one year old daughter

Who was named Biden


They only talk about

The first wife and the auto accident

Not what occurred


Nor do they provide

The information that it was believed

She was being pursued


By Jimmy at the time

Which is why she was on a back road

Instead of the highway


Now he is faced with 

A decision about Israel

America must support 


The Holy land

And its various religions

While the freedom of the world


Has been lost

To terrorists such as Jimmy

And his friends


In the Middle East

Where he went in order

To get even with a native American 


Family who do have ties

To Plymouth and Jamestown

But are not the Kennedys


Those people have had

Enough tragedies

But did not have 


Al Capone 

Move in next door

My grandmother was on the radio


The glamourous days

Of news reporting 

She even transferred over


To television

Interviewing Harry Truman

On his decision to support


The new Israel 

Before retiring due to her 

Age of 39 plus


Only to have her new home

Built in Florida 

Where her old parents


Could have the sun

To be invaded by the FBI

Who is your neighbor?


All those questions

And innocent but not seen

As not guilty


Some district attorneys

Don't view the whole scene

And wonder who is bringing charges


Because they are determined

To make someone pay

For something they cant understand


Immigrants are often lied to about

Thier property and their taxes

But then the squatters turn out


Not to be telling the truth either

Poor old man

Telling the truth


And no one know believes him

Wanting to discuss his outfit

As if he was wearing pajamas


Who do you have to replace him?

Who was there when Golda

Was Prime Minister


You young ones do know

Who Golda was?

You cant even get


A speaker of the house

All your jarring and gabbing

And no one is going to get


Satisfied with the role

Of the stand in 

In case the President


Should die in his sleep

And the Vice president

Gets into an accident


On the way to the White House

The Speaker then has to stand in

And do his best to lead the country


Out of complete shutdown

While the electors 

Get someone to replace him


The role of the Prince

Is to do the will of the King

But be independent himself


In case he has to become King

And then be his own man

While the second is the Queen


Always in danger

Of being taken out

Does exactly what the King


Wants in order to show

A unified face

Not a divided one


As for the little princess

There are always those

Who want the limelight


But don't know what to do

When they do get it

Except get in the way


They come in different

Sizes, shapes and genders

They are the showstoppers


And the ones who get all the press

Well, the moon passed over the sun

Putting the earth into darkness


And we survived once more

It is the hurricane and cyclones

Threatening our shores


Which might collapse

Would someone please tell

Suzie P and Gary C


To give back the keys

Of those houses they slipped into

In order to keep control


Over a family who were simply

In the way of others?

Or that is right some of those 


Places have been torn down

Some have been remodeled

All without the couple 


Paying for their stay 

Nor the electricity bills

Just left a bunch of garbage


For others to clean up.

Just put jimmy on a plane

To nowhere, will you!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Three times loser

  Seen as the leader Of the pack Le Pen  Who has already Lost three times With those fickle French Has been seen as the Front runner of the ...