Sunday, October 29, 2023

The Pale Horse rides

 



Have you ever stood next

To someone who is your enemy

Have you wondered


Who is your friend

Or sibling 

Or spouse


According to Agatha Christies

Pale horse 

Trust no one.


Where would we be

Without another shooting

They are so common


Now

A bowling alley

A local mall


Then there are the sudden

Deaths 

That cause one to pause


A well known actor

Who had alcohol problems

Turned his life around


Went back to work

Then slide into his own

Backyard hot tub!


His passing is being

Noticed by those fans

Of a famous person


But it was his mother

Whom I recall 

More than his short career


She was a Canadian journalist

Who was hired to be the 

Press Secretary of the Prime Minister


Pierre Trudeau

The father of the current PM

A female press secretary


With the world at her fingers

Instead the PM and his wife

Separated as she did herself


And now Justin and his wife

Are no longer a couple

More tragedy are the lives lost


Being married to someone 

You hate is hard

But can be eliminated


It is those who stick 

To their vows 

Who have the most


Problems when others

Get in the way

My grandparents


Were in love 

Then the war

After Hazel fell off


The apartment complex

And lost her unborn child

In front of my child mother


Who was at that impressionable age

They could not live with each other

Divorced and regretted it


My parents were forced apart

Just so jimmy could have his way

He got rid of everyone 


And then did not want to do

Anything but make me disgusted

With his obvious lies


All his life 

He just wanted

His parents paid him


Money to keep him

Out of their lives

He was never poor


Nor did he have to live

Without family

He has at least three siblings


But choose to want to be

Born to a different woman

A woman with emotional problems


Associated with what goes wrong

When the wrong type come inside

Any group especially a religious one


My parents never got over

The divorce that was forced on them

I myself has a fiancée


Who promised he would 

Never abandon me

No matter where


I was or what i was doing

Or not doing

He would be there!


Instead others came in

Peter, Mark, Dan

Willie, Mario, Donald


The list goes on and on

Meanwhile those girls

Who got pregnant


Were allowed to put 

My name on their unwanted

Little bastards


There is not one actress

Who does not have a look alike

Working the same trade as them


But want to be the real little princess

Instead of  me not being 

Punished for something 


I did not do.

When will it end?

When they are all dead?


Our world is permantely

Altered 

There are earthquakes


That go unnoticed

Turkey and Afghanistan

No longer allow American journalist


Meanwhile we keep have shootings

And another war broke out

First Ukraine and now Israel


What is going to stop them

The Pale rider

Is having a really good day


He is the horse 

Who rides behind the others

The apocalypse rides


Many movies there are

About this theme

But it is true


We are all faced 

With deaths and no satisfaction.

My diagnosis is in


Gues what I have?

Malnuttrition!

Vitamin D deficiency


All the symptoms i have

Can be attributed to this 

Necessary vitamin


Found in fortified bread

And milk

Celiac Disease 


Is also one of my diagnosis

Buying the more expensive stuff

And yet I was denied the right to salads


Or anything at all at supper time

Those places one goes 

When there is no other place


Piza and pasta

Every night

No food again


I suffered

And yet did not loose weight

Nor I am going to be told


I am a bad person

And have diabetes

But my mental is freed


No more mental issues

I do have allergies

And I do need to eat


A dietician is probably

Going to be the next step

What I need is my thyroid


Treated for the pre known condition

As well as the newer Uterine tumor

Condition I have developed


Instead Jimmy is not going

To allow me to have my way

With my medical conditions


That is what happened to my mother

Whom I don't hate

But never got along with


Not even as a small child

She frightened me

With her crazy ideas


Then i was bored with her

Constant denial of reality

Always adopting those 


Who wanted her dead

And telling children

That a five year old


Gave birth to them

And they actually 

Believe the impossible


When is Trump

Going to be told

They just did not want him


To be President?

His vice president

Has now dropped out


What about those 

Grandchildren royals

When the war was over


Those royals were grateful

For those who stood by them

And protected them


They kept hire promises

Until their children were born

Now that there are grandchildren


They have forgotten

All that kept them from freedom

Thiers will never make it 


With the new climate 

Of mutiny and coups

Did you know I have 


One of those long names

That does not fit on a 

Birth Certificate


I was also named after

The Queen of England

Call me Alex not Betty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Three times loser

  Seen as the leader Of the pack Le Pen  Who has already Lost three times With those fickle French Has been seen as the Front runner of the ...