Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Little Lavaugn's Linsey

 








There she is 

The little one

Standing so tall


Next to the young man

While she has thrown out

The very thing 


She was told not to

She wants to claim

I am her mother


Even sat on top 

Of me when I was 

Last on GMA


Just had to do it

Even though 

A judge had 


Told her i was 

Not her mother

She just wont 


Accept it

And wearing 

A blue jacket


Does she think

She is also 

Native American


Going to steal

That Indian princess

Title?


Hate to tell you

But Michelle

Has already done it


And she has done

That as well.

Little Lavaughn


Was born in Cuba

During the revolution

A communists


On the day she was born

But then daddy 

Came along


And fixed it

For her.

Her white daddy


Special privileges

Come to those 

With old roots


East Coast royalty

Such as using 

The last name 


Of Davis

Confederate leader

President Jefferson Davis


The ultimate 

Grandaddy of bad

Raised in the south.


Where they were allowed

To celebrate Christmas

And went to Westpoint.


Where they learned

To shove up the of the King

Of England.....


And then this school boy

Comes along

His mother died


He had to go to school

And learn to read and write

Then taught himself the Law....


Cry and sniff

A college boy

Not heard of in the south


Since that northerner

Jefferson got those

Other guys in trouble


By actually going

Against the King

George was a sick 


Guy pissing blue urine

He was no trouble at all

Nowadays it would be


A guy with cancer

Not a chance

He is going to get his way....


Anyways, 

Miss Davis is married

And with child


But the year she was born

I was in hospital

Was in a coma


Was in radiology

For this little mothball

Tumor which has continued


To grow to mammoth

Size or at least a grapefruit

As is evidence when I do go out


That I just cant be left 

Alone about a small meal

But I was once


Known throughout

The whole world

As an international reporter


Had a gun held to my head

Was put under arrest

In a foreign country


Held hostage

And forced to walk out

Of dangerous areas


Without my cameraman

Or my cameras.

Those guys


Always sell out

For their kids

To go to Disney land


Anyways

In 1977 

Lavaughn


Went into juvenile

Detention

For threatening 


A white family

And causing them to loose

Thier house and their livelihood



She also gave birth.

On first and Robinson

In 1977


The same year 

Linsey was born

And she even 


Looks a lot like

Michelle

As we now call her


Changed her name

And her birth year

But not her spots


Still wants to kill

The little Indian girl

Whose grandaddy


Went to Yale university

After coming back from 

England


Where he had learned 

A new science

Now called rocket science


He is not called

The father of the atom bomb

But his name was inscribed


Into the metal shell....

He also got a noble

For writing about it.


Thus his first granddaughter

Got a special title

As an honor


For coming out of 

The Cherokee village

That was decimated 


By Andrew Jackson

The President 

From Tennessee


It is too bad

I had a twin sister

And she is the one


Who received the princess

Title having robbed me 

Of my inheritance


As the first born

By stealing my glasses

And pretending to be me!


Just as all the current

Female anchors 

Are also expecting me


To be happy to see

My hard earned right

To claim to be a journalist


Got to the wayside

Even Martha Raddatz

Uses my original press papers


For herself

Having made herself

Over into an expert


But wont allow me

To even have my own 

Husband or son


If I had one

Which I cant have babies

As I have already told 


Everybody

But I can get bitchy

Enough to make


Those guys above

The eighteenth floor

To feel it quake


My grandmother

Was one of the first 

Radio announcers


She also went out

And got interviews

During WWII


She even got an award

Which jimmy is not aware 

But she also put down


Money for the new company

Called the American Broadcast

But all those contracts


All those completed assignments

And they dont remember me

Only my mother who had


Brain cancer

And left everyone to hang out

Way out over the bridge less ....


If you want a mother

Dont go after the white woman

Who is in fact 


Native American 

Brown skinned

And raised Russian Eastern Orthodox.


Try Michelle Lavaughn

Andy Rooneys 

Acknowledged daughter


And he thought 

He had a marriage license

Until he found out 


About the other man....

Little Lindsay

With a bun in her hair


Should think of the little

Black ballerina 

Who got herself included


Into the childrens murals

Of a certain well known artists

My mother kept this photo


Of her wearing my leotard

And her hair in a bun

Showed it to everyone


Claiming it was her duaghter

Insisted in her madness

That she was the mother 


Of an African queen!

Really I was dubbed

Empress by my grandparents


To impress upon

My own mother

What they thought 


Of her tricks and trades.

Look out!

Barack another duaghter


Is approaching you

With her hand extended

And a smile on her face


Expecting you to understand.....

I did not have a black lover

As I did have a white husband


Lindsay Robinson?

Anyways this one might

Be real


And she comes 

With a boy who will 

Not call me grandma


Unless he wants 

To become a eunuch!

Little Jack, 


Jacquette is my name....

Chief Blue Jacket is the stolen brother of 

Lydia van Swearingen Wheat.






No comments:

Post a Comment

A family

  A family there was once A family with real parents And children Also, grandparents We even were blessed With great-grandmothers Widowed an...