Sunday, April 28, 2024

WHSA aka Wica

 



What is on the menu?
The President of the United States
Last night was no different

Suppposed to be one of those
Washington DC
Scholarship things

Instead the witches
Usually show up
And take over the 

Charity celebration
Since 1914
This charity has been

In operation
They hand out scholarships
Understand

This is a scholarship
Charity!
Not a pig roast.

Many misunderstand
With all of those 
Celebrities 

Especially the ones
Who show up
For no reason at all.

They certainly did not
Vote for the guy 
On stage

1921 was the first supper
And Calvin Cooledge
The First President

And an all male event
Until 1962
When Kennedy 

Said he would refuse
His performance
Unless the ladies

Were allowed to attend
We are not talking about
Jackie

But his sisters
For gods sake 
He had alot of them

And he was not going
To get roasted at home
For not allowing them to attend.

Anyways there was usually
Big time performers
Setting the stage

While the scholarships
Were handed out 
In the parking lot

That way everyone
Went away happy
And then the comedian hour

Came along and no one 
Is the better for it.
Watching last night

I wondered 
What do they eat
Besides the Presidents flesh?

This 1959 menu 
Is all I could pull off
The internet

Amazingly 
It has all the ugly meals
My mother would provide

Stale bread
And horrible 
String beans

Ugh!
We always wondered
Where she got her menu 

Now we know
The Question 
Is how did she get inside

An all male event?
I know no man
In 1959 would have put 

A menu in his pocket
To take home!
Not in 1959.

Now I imagine
They have something 
Besides Lime sherbert

For desert
And hopefully
Something gluten free

As well as sugar free
For those of us with allergies
When would I have 

Ever been invited to this type
Of event one would ask?
When I received a scholarship

Of course
I got a lot of those 
With my name

But then they went 
To other people 
Instead

But also suspect
I arrived by stroller
In one of those early years

My mother could not stay
Away from these things
In fact I am pretty sure

She went every year.
After all her mother
Was a famous radio announcer

And her aunt and uncle
Both wrote for publication
And she herself

Was on the Burbank studios
Along side the new kid
Tom Brokaw

Before that Mitchell
Gang got hold of her
You have no idea

What those thugs
Had her doing
Already diagnosed 

With brain cancer
But some people 
Just dont know any better

Such as poor little 
Scarlett Johansen
Could not believe

She showed up
She must have amnesia
Her birth was right 

In front of the crowd
Never mind Bob Hope
Stealing the show

Cathy Miller 
Who was hired to annoy
The religious girl

Mind you
I was not allowed
To go to the Kennedy 

Religion
I was in the other one
But in high school

It was a free for all
And all the girls
Were having sex with 

Your boyfriend
Which is why 
There are so many redheads

Such as Scarlett
Peter B 
Was not mine 

But he stoled my violin
My one and only performance
And then took my 

Math and science scholarship
As well as other things
But he did not get me....

Anyways this 18 year old
Showed up from Germany
Having just been let out

Of her idiot school
Of kids not wanted by their parents
Germany has a different 

Way of doing things
And in those days
Of abortion laws

It was easier for a woman
To go to friendly Berlin
Have the baby

Dump it and run
Without having to go 
To the place my mother

Was sent when her baby
Came out dead in 1960
As I was saying 

Scarlett
Your mother was notorious
For showing up

And not getting 
The message not to do it again
And again, and again

25 she was when
We finally finished 
That school

Me married
And already with a diploma
From a different school

While she was just sliding
Past the Principle
Whose wife was enamored

With my name
Got her picture taken
Then went around ....

Yes Mrs. Murphy
Was also a pain
Just a little indian girl....

I was already working
In New York and DC
When I had to go back

So this backwards girl
Could get through
As she had never been

To America
And had never had an education
And her foster family

Were willing to put up
With her tantrums
Until you came along

Right in front of the crowd
As my name was not announced
She got up to accept

One more time
Something that was not hers
She did not actually graduate 

From high school....
And plop
She feel down onto her...

And spread her legs apart
And you literally shot out
Into the front row

All red with embarrasment
And yet you showed up again
I can recall you know

When you mother took over
Our family homestead
On University avenue

The oldest building in town
With a modern building attached
And she stuck a knife 

In my chest
When the cops told me
To knock on the door

The complaint dear
Is that your diapers
Where making a smell....

You see she did not clean house
And the entire house
Was surrounded by black bags

Of diapers 
Which she never threw away
Just kept piling them up

Until the odor 
Was bad enough
To be smelt downtown

You know that story
You actually gave an interview
In your tender years

At to why everyone 
Was being mean to your mama
And the bad woman

With the knife sticking out
Of her chest
Was hauled off to the morgue

To where I awoke 
To another voice announcing 
My death

Talk about being roasted
For not wanting to have
A finger shoved into your vagina

All lesbians are mentally ill
Including your birth mother
I know you were taken away

And put up for adoption
With a nice couple
From South Africa

But there you were
With a red face
Smiling away

Oh that's right
You came back into 
My life

With your hand extended
And a needle behind your back
To say you were so happy

To finally meet your mother...
Which is why I was not there
At all, never got the invitation

Please leave my family alone
Dear little witch
And as for destroying

Someone else life
Just because yours
Is inadequate

There are such places
As jails and padded rooms
For drug dealers 

Who is there with 
The latest pills to sale
Your income is so small....

By the way
I already went through
This with that other

Redhead
Molly Ringwald
Oh she was invited back

After interfering
With a public broadcast
And attempting

To steal the very clothes
Off my back
While I was wearing them

At least Kelly O
Does not attempt 
To say I gave birth to her...

Peter  B
Has alot of kids
By the way

So you are not alone
In the world
You are just not allowed

To have my relatives
Cathy Ranz
Is the name on your BC

Not mine
Get that straight
I might have had 

A nervous breakdown
From having to deal 
With all the ungrateful

People of the world
But I am doing much better now
And it is still against the law


To make a false police report
Or call up and tell some stupid
That lady is crazy 

Instead of suffering 
From sever arthritis...
Mild degeneration of the spinal cord

In other words
My little back pain
Is worse than that old man

Whom they roasted 
Last night
And no Scarlett

He is neither your daddy
Nor your grandaddy
And by the way

I happen to know
Your are a registered
Republican!









No comments:

Post a Comment

A family

  A family there was once A family with real parents And children Also, grandparents We even were blessed With great-grandmothers Widowed an...