Saturday, June 15, 2024

And the sun cometh...



After a long period

Of darkness

The sun cometh


Out of the gloom

The new generation

Have arrived


And they are not

The couple standing

Upon their own balcony


This couple were

The generation

That the WWII


Was fought for

For the survival

Of the Western world


For Democracy

Should reign supreme

That those who foolishly


Followed Hitler 

And the Fascist 

Black Shirts


Who wanted a pure

Perfect bred of humans

The Aryan race


Not to recall

That the Aryans

Had disappeared


A millennium earlier

These two exemplified

The new people


Who were going to rule

The world in peace

And prosperity


Instead they had nothing

But problems

They were not even


Allowed to get married

Until after the times

Changed


Now they are old

And new at their job

Meanwhile 


The witch is standing

There so frustrated

And not even a pure race


She is an adopted child

Forgotten at Heathrow

And taken home by 


An airline stewardess

It is believed that 

It was discovered


That her true nature

Is Jewish 

That hateful ethnicity


That the Nazis

Attempted to bred out

By extermination


But modern times

Anyways there she is

With no breeding 


Nor background

Who are the

Middletons or 


The Goldsmiths

Anyways

Poor thing


Is starving herself

To remain virgin like

Incredible to make


Oneself look like 

A young male

You know


Young Greek god

Such as Alexander?

Just to appear 


Not to notice

That the King

Has earned his crown


And he was born to it

But she just has to have

Cancer the same time


As the King

Too bad, too bad

I am so young


Actually she is forty

About the age

Charles was forced


To marry in order

To have children

What does she  think


She is doing up there?

Is she really sick?

Or is she going to make


A miraculous recovery?

By the way

Most people in 


Chemotherapy

Loose their hair

Which yours seems 


To be just fine

But you are beginning 

To go grey....


Why dont you check

On your people

The Welsh


Princess of Wales

And see if you

Can do a nose count


Of all of them

Even the ones

Who no  longer reside


In the British isles....

I bet she has even

Shaken hands 


With that man

Zelensky

Who is killing off


His own people

As part of his 

Soviet parents designs


Get rid of all 

The trash ...

Anyways


If William should die

He will probably

Be willing to become


Her lover...

Did you notice

That this little 


War over a territory

Which was once Welsh

James Hughes


Took fifty thousand

People from Wales

And built up an entire


Nation which was later

Renamed after Stalin

Dont worry 


Just smile

And wave 

They are for the most


Part already dead...

Meanwhile 

There is a coven


Being arranged

In the old west indies

The Canadiens 


Have arrived to support

Thier neighbors

Against the tired old man


The Russians have an agreement

To be able to lodge

Without bloodshed


At Cuba

But Democracy

Feels threatened


Where would Europe

Be today if not

For Russia?


I bet she even

Secretly suggests

She is a Romanov....


As for that other thing

She has not stopped

Causing trouble


And she is not my 

Daughter 

No matter what 


Miss Markle says

She is not mine

Nor is she a native 


American princess

Nor our her children

Welcomed in my life


Sorry Harry

Really I am sorry

Did you know 


My mother was 

Originally named

Harold?


Thats right

Her grandmother

Was named Harriet


And somehow

The original paperwork

Got her gender wrong


It was changed

To Carole instead

But she did name


My dog Harry

After herself

Just to get even


He is the one by 

The way who won

The Westminster


Dog show

Best of show

I was just 10 or 12


Got accidently left 

Behind by my family

But remembered learning


How to train a dog

For the military 

Went from show to show


Looking for my family

Who were always lost

Got my picture in the paper


And they found me!

The person handing 

Me the ribbon 


By the way

Was the Honorable

Diana Spencer


Such a long time ago

And no one knew

Who she was either


She made it sadly

Through her life

Working every day


In order to prove

Herself only to be

Taken down


Life is unfair

A little sunshine

Is needed though


In order to make

Another day 

I apologize


To those who

Find me offensive

After all I just don't


Know any better

I am Indian!

My mother had 


Cancer 

For several decades

I kept paying for her


Treatment 

Only to find 

Someone else just 


Needed to lay there

Instead of her

Having chemotherapy


Not that it might

Not have helped

Hers was in her brain


I knew something

Was wrong with her

When I was young


I remember the Mayo

Clinic that told

Her grandparents


That half of her life

Was over already

She was only thirty


And I was still 

A toddler

It was unfair


If I had not been 

Born

She could have had


A Princess life

It is too bad

My real father 


Had to suffer

The consequences

Of his wife not getting


Her treatment

His life was over

By the time 


He was forty

Dead before sixty

And not given


His way at any time

I am not forgiving

To those who had


The opportunity

And chose not to 

Provide the necessary


Relief

I have no daughters

If I find one of those


Celebrity girls

Claiming me as theirs

I will have them


Convicted of treason

And watch them 

Executed


My parents lost

Thier lives 

Just for this 


New generation

To sit on top 

Of someone


Else with the

Thing they shit out of

One sits on chairs


Not on humans

Best to Charles

For what is left


Of his life

And Democracy

For I believe 


It is dead

Democracy

Look at Paris


They are getting ready

For a hundred year anniversary

Of the Olympics


And they are spilling

Blood again

The Myth


Of the Sun King

Louis the 16th

Is that he was


The only survivor

Of his parents 

Attempts to have 


A child

All the others 

Died


He was the only one

And his kingship

Was seen as the blessing


Of god himself

His grandson the 

Dauphin


Was executed by guillotine

By the very people

Who benefitted from his 


Families authority

They are still reveling

In the streets


And setting things on fire

Where is the gratefulness

For having a reasonable


Ruler who is not

Attempting to steal

Thier ancestors


For himself!

Anyways

The sun has come out


Again

After the gloom 

Of the Pandemic


Return to normal

Everyone gets to run

Around again


Causing mayhem

Wrecking others plans

For a life without


Being enslaved 

To an individual

Such as Jimmy


Who says he is the one

Who gets to decide

Who will be the ruler


Or is elected

So perhaps

She should introduce


Herself to him

Instead of me 

Or mine


My name by the way

Harry is not mentionable

In polite society


My mother decided

To get even with her 

First born


The heiress

Who has been robbed

By everyone


Including my identicial

Sister who got my face

And the  name intended


For me

I was awarded it after

She died 


Because the Judge

Could not pronounce mine

I pronounce it 


Aurora

The aurora borealis

Comes before the 


First early rays of

Dawn

Out of darkness


Into light...

My mother spelled it

Jehovah


Do you know

What that means?

She was an atheist


My mother

It was my real father

Who believed in god


He just could not find him

With all of the tricksters

Running around after 


The war 

To wreck the idea

Of Democracy...


Let there be light!

Oh that is from the Bible

Got to find another credible source....




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey? What happened?

  The Pandas are coming They are coming back The Pandas are going To be back home In my zoo Just like the old days Before it all went wrong!...