Friday, June 21, 2024

Its hot out there!



Its hot out there!

Water and air

Needed!


Mecca!

Every Muslim

Needs to experience


A trip to Mecca

The Holy Rock

Of the Koran faith


 I've made the trip

Myself with others

It is a mans only 


Place 

No girls allowed

I sat in the car


Very hot and exhausting

At least the Hagia Sophia

Used to allow tourist


And I was also a tour guide

There as well

In my travels


It is odd

One does and 

Does not know


Things from the past

Some people recall

Everything important


To them and others

Only what is spoken

I have a tendency to 


Recall as needed

Not all at once

Those years are a blur


Now when my mother

Would not allow me

To be at home


I got a life of my own

And then got oppressed

Insisted I had to live with her


Misting areas are needed

In Paris for the summer games

As well as small splash pads


For the tiny ones to enjoy

And perhaps a few

Pop up clear tents


With air conditioning

Would help with crowd 

Control not that they


Have not taken to the 

Streets again....

I do hope Le Pen


Knows what she has done

To my city 

And my apartment


Has probably been

Invaded by Brent

Have him arrested


Please he is nothing

But trouble 

And has threatened 


My more than once

With a knife

His sister Tara


Is also not to be

Trusted 

On camera took 


A loaded gun

And put it to my 

Mothers head


And pulled the trigger

Found blood on the pillow

My mother is a quick one


Moved her head at the last

Moment but still Tara

Comes along and grins


As for Gary and Lisa

Gary is the fomer

Husband of Ludmilla


I went to almost all

Of her weddings

Six that  I recall


This is the father of 

Her daughter Eve

Known as by the


Grandmas name

Of Green

By the way


Ludmilla

There is this little

Piece of property


I have my eye upon

Since Gary and Lisa

Have been raiding my places


I see fit to claim 

His inheritance

Out there by Bodega Bay


Overlooking the sea

Where Drake is supposed

To have sunk one


Of his ships

They have been 

Exploring under water


Anyways

It is mine 

And not yours


Or Lisas

Got it?

It is hot outside


Keep to the shade

Or find a cool spot

Those pilgrims


Should sue thier

Tourist agent

Who sent them 


Unprepared into

A wasteland

Not pleasant


To have no place

To stay or lay down

I have done that as well


I miss my father

Whom I always got 

Things wrong


No matter how hard

I tried I just could

Not get past my mother


My younger brother

Showed me his family photobook

They were all the wrong people


In them and they had court orders

But then they dont have to comply

They are Germans not Americans


Poor kid

Grew to hating me

No matter how many


Times I save him

He does not care

Those ladies from the hall


Were always there

Making sure he did not

Know they wanted


Me to have nothing at all

And they have already

Called dibbs on a piece


Of  property

That had nothing but 

Running water


When I was little

I intend to take that place

Back as well


So Ludmilla

You better keep 

Your eyes off of that one


As well

And Jimmy is not my relative

What ever he told you


When he married you

In front of others

Besides myself


It is not true

Try Vermont

His daddy was from there


Where was his mother from?

Oh there is nothing down there....

Gary is a rapist


So beware all of Paris

And as for that fourth

Daughter if I don't kill her


She is an exact look alike

For her grandma Doris

You know her as Roberts


But this one call

Herself Dixon for some reason

Four daughter she has


They all call me mama

None of them are mine

Two of them are adopted


And two of them are natural

She wont acknowledge

Anything before that


There is also a son

With a cleft chin

He was half raised by me


But be careful

Those women only want

To kill everything


Wish they would go

On a pilgrimage

To their own place


Moved out of Brooklyhn

Got too violent 

And too hot for them


There are all those 

Cushy hotels for them

To stay in 


And lots of cows

To stare at

Creatures of leisure


Airconditioning

Cars, houses

And trailors


They never do anything

Modest or worthy

Of being mentioned


A humbling experience!

Where are they 

Going to go?


Those who dont

Have the same

Equality as these


People who want

Everything for themselves

They should be sending


Tablets and hotspots

To Africa instead

Of shelf serving Lesbians


And all those married men

Who just want to have

Thier way with another womans


Bank account

Most of them dont even

Attempt to rape


They simply lay in wait

To see if there is another guy

And then if there is the slightest


They go in for the kill

Right Brent?

And Gary?


By the way Gary

I think Dan beat you to 

Your former fiancé


Demi M did give birth

To a boy named Adam

But he looks more like


Dan as does the other Adam

Anyways Brent

Why dont you go hug


John G

After all he is your daddy

Isnt that right?


Taught you how 

To climb in windows

And steal from


Little old ladies

And then hawk everything

You could at a pawnshop


Considering having them

Investigated

The Aztec bit the dust 


By the way

Got in over his head

Way to hot out there


Maybe you would like

To go sit in jail?

Did you know there 


Is now an interactive

Online Monopoly game?

The dice roll themselves


And the guy runs 

Around on his own

Hmm, sounds like


Never mind

Jimmy always steals everything

Just as Candy always take


Credit for everything

Cant even think about

Something without her


Claiming it came out of her

Ass instead of my head.

Consider renaming yourself


Satan? Not Santa?

Did you know I got 

Some wise sage information


From one of your nephews

Allona's husband Robert

Once told me in a not to 


Timid voice 

That did I know that 

The Demons watch 


Everything you do?

I actually think he was

Threatening me


But is good advice

For all of you

Who dont think god knows


Your sins because

You all have it covered

With each other bringing


False witness

And finger pointing

In the wrong direction


But perhaps you

Should look up and down

Next time.....


Almost too hot

To go outside

But some people have to ....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey? What happened?

  The Pandas are coming They are coming back The Pandas are going To be back home In my zoo Just like the old days Before it all went wrong!...