Friday, August 25, 2023

Spotless!







Spotless from the world.

Rare species.

Even humans are born in sin.


Never seen before 

Is this new baby

In a Tennessee zoo.


He has no spots.

Actually, it is the other way around.

Isn't it?


The giraffe has a white coat

With lots of spots

Or is it a design of color


With an outline?

They say each one

Is unique, like a fingerprint.


Imagine Adams first assignment

Of watching and naming the animals

Realizing this creature


Had a unique pattern

On each one of them.

Just like women


Each one is different

Even twin sisters

Or mothers and daughters


Everyone say my mother

And I are just the same

Nothing of hte kind


She hates me with all her being

While I cant stand dealing

With her constant tricks 


Without treats.

She is long gone now.

The pain of losing her


Was that no one could 

Fix her 

Since she was broken 


No one knows what happened

But she was a broken adult

Always living or reliving


Her childhood.

Never behaving as an adult.

I dreamed when I was young


That one day she would be well.

Even God cant fix something

That does not want to be fixed


She only had twenty percent 

Of her brain matter

But somehow managed


To convince people

She knew what she was talking about

No way in hell did she understand


Anything at all.

Especially science 

All those arguments about 


Health and diet

She only understood. 

To starve you.


Her answer to everything

Was don't eat

Got a cold?


Don't eat anything.

Need an operation.

Don't eat!


She had cancer

She ate everything she could

Because it meant she was dying.


Everyone else needs to live

So, they are not allowed 

To have a single bite of food.


A girafffe with one very large

Spot!

It is not that he has no spots


But that he is one large one.

Poor baby

Still unnamed


And not going to have

A moments peace

His entire life he is going


To be stared at

And watched

And visited


By complete strangers.

Locked in captivity.

Cant imagine what 


That feels like

Never having a moment

Of privacy or peace


Always being watched

And never getting to have your way

Always under suspicion


Of having done somethinig

While everyone dumped

Thier babies on her


Duping her easily

The judge got so frustrated

With me, more than two hundred


How could I lead them on?

I only tried to adopt one child

From the old Soviet breaking up


Years for her to be raised

American!

She got her raising but by 


Someone else, always being stolen

And led to believe I did not want her

While she never finished school


Jimmy does not believe girls

Should get an education

Nor does he want to marry


So my beautiful angel

From Kiev

Became what everyone


Sees on television

Always involved in one 

More relationship


But never marrying

Nor being allowed

To have her children


And a safe home.

Amber was her name

My mother renamed her


Clair Marie 

She calls herself

Natale


The Christmas present

All those arguments about

A simple holiday


Both my mother and Jim

Are Christmas babies

And my only sister 


Died a week before 

My father would spend money

On the boys 


While waiting for my mother

To tell him the truth

She always said I was dead


While this girl 

Who showed up

Was a fraud


None of my relatives

No the difference

So accustomed to her lies


Then there are all those 

Real little princessess

Behind my back


Who just want to steal

My wallet

And live my life


While they live behind

A present in the form

Of a tarantula


There are many guys 

Out there who would like

To spank the different 


Selfish girls 

Who only think of themselves

Only to come back


Sit down and smile 

One more time

At my exhausted face.


I am immune to them

Both the girls and the spiders.

What if was her favorite game


What if Jimmy decided to do 

Something really stupid

And got himself 


Personally involved

With Putin's war

After all, Ludmilla


Was his wife 

When they were both

Twelve years old


Too innocent to be told no

But could not stand each other

She has always told me


That I am her friend

Which ususally means

When she comes that


I am about to loose something

Such as my apartment

Or my job


Of my bank account

I am so friendly

That I just hand it all over


No one sits down

And asks someone

For something such as 


A bank account

Or a home

Or even a guy of yours


Instead I have a bunch

Of jerks who insist

They are my husband


But all they want

Is my moeny

Or my introductions 


To others.

I was once a well known

Journalist


Who could not go anywhere

Without some set of parents 

Claiming i left something behind


I cant have children

Some women cant you know

Just like some guys have never 


You know...

What if jimmy got 

On that plane


That fell out of the sky?

I recall how many times

He would pull the stunt


Of holding the airline stewardess

Hostage with a bag over his head

He would put a gun to her head


While he made demands

He did it so many times

While we were traveling


That no one wanted to get

On a plane with us anymore

She got tired of the gun to her head


Poor Ludmilla...

She has had such a hard life

Just like Teresa 


Who was born rich 

And did not live in poverty

Until it was convenient


Ludmilla, Jimmies first

Her mother died rich

A movies star


Named Doris

Her first husband

Was found hanging 


But was a CEO 

Of the same airlines

She worked


She had a number of guys

Before she landed the Kremlin lawyer

Who thought she was pregnant 


With his child.

Neither of those girls are his 

Nor does she tell him


What she does behind his back

Not that he is stupid

He is just busy


Made a match 

Like many men 

When it was convenient


She betrayed him 

Everyday but it was expected

Those days are gone


And so is the coup

The petty criminal

With a mug shot


And jail time

Who began as a hotdog stand

But got lucky as a chef


To a man whose

Grandfather was a chef

To both Lenin and Stalin


Never trusts the ones you like

They always get offers

How he became a mercenary leader


Jimmy always wanted to be a mercenary

And his cooking will make you sick

His ingredients are unspeakable


Anyway Jimmy

Likes to play in Africa

What if he came back


To Moscow

Just because he is not supposed

To ever step foot 


After setting fire 

To the Kremlin.

How would we identify 


His charred remains?

His dentist probably

Has no records


He is always switching

People around

So that even his fingerprints


Will come up on

Someone already incarcerated

While his mug shot


Has been destroyed

He once had a file of them

He put them up on his ceiling


All the ones he wanted 

To get even with

Mostly females 


Who did not understand him

They turned him down

Or men who thought


They would tell him no

As most men did in those days

Now everyone are yes men


And none of the grandchildren

Are worth their weight.

But he sometimes finds one


Who is above the law

Or just does not get caught

Such as myself


I have been accused of stealing

My entire life

Shoplifting or worse


My own drivers license

Is not really my own.

He would have to concoct


A situation where he would

Just have me removed

Without service 


In order to get the stupid cops

To put me through

The whole enchilada


Such as what Trump 

Is now doing

He was one who was 


Not even a Jaywalker

He learned early 

About the crazy kid


With the celebrity daddy

And rich mama.

A rare giraffe with no spots


May the right guy win

Jimmy makes people suffer

Just because he is stupid


It is too bad

He has survived every attempt

To get rid of him.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Three times loser

  Seen as the leader Of the pack Le Pen  Who has already Lost three times With those fickle French Has been seen as the Front runner of the ...