Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Cant trust anyone nowadays

 



Even the Eiffel tower

Cant be trusted

It decided to go


On strike today

And on the 100th

Anniversary of Eiffel's death


They had celebrations 

Planned including music

And the President 


Himself, not that

He knows what to do

Imagine having one 


Of those bad days

Every single day.

He needs a cat


To massage him 

When my cat 

Cant stand  it any longer


He waits impatiently 

For me to sit down

So he can have an orgy


By massaging or kneading

My tender flesh.

He actually spent


All of Christmas day

Staring at his litter box

The one with a cover


He enjoys it and the privacy

But sometimes mom

Forgets to take care of it.


I do keep it clean

But not fresh

I had to go find 


Fresh litter for him.

Cant trust anyone.

We had a long day


Of sleeping

And drinking coffee

And curling up


With the other one.

Would have preferred

To be at the beach.


Cant even trust 

My doctor.

I knew my case manager


Was having a meltdown

Over my recent trip

To have one more MRI


Yes, I still have tumors

No, they are not in a hurry

To remove them.


My new doctor

Put me through 

A number of tasks


All those lab works

All those physical therapy

And the referrels


No one wants to make

An appointment

Pulmonary has never gotten back


And neurology says they will call

When hell freezes over.

Not their words


Someone is making me 

Unliked.

Even the dentist 


Thought she would mock

My need of a mobility device.

After all this


My new doctor

Says he is not going

To see me again.


Thats what the last

New guy said

After he ordered 


An ultrasound

Of my thyroid

Which finally surfaced


And yes I have a nodule

I knew that

It grew red and bright


Sticking out of my throat

Then it went into overdrive

Causing me to loose weight


Til there was nothing left

Then after a few years

It died, committed suicide.


He left before telling me

About the Hepatitis results

Or taking care of this issue.


Now my newest one

Is also leaving

He gave me a song and dance


About being on military leave.

But he was sad

And I know he was told


He had to leave

Or else.

I smell a nice big fat


Jimmy.

He does not want 

Me to have male doctors


Whom he cant explain

Things because he is a male.

He thinks he is god


Cant trust him

In  fact I grew up

Not trusting anyone


Listening patiently

To my parents

Wondering why I was


In trouble again.

All because someone else

Is telling stories on me.


Even America 

Retaliated on Iraq

But we are not at war


While Ukraine continues

To attempt to seize 

Sebastopol


Thier only objective

From the beginning.

Wont be peace


When I awake

And there is nowhere 

I can go without seeing


Another old house 

Torn down

Even the Bibles


From my parents 

Bookshelves

Are on sale 


At Ebay

I recognize

The things


I was not allowed

To touch

And all those blue boxes


On Goodwill online

Hold those precious dolls

I would not even share


With my siter

She got all the Barbie dolls

And Shirley temple types


Did not even trust her

Not to crack their ceramic heads

Now they are gone as well


As my sisters body

Which is missing 

Again.


Everything i carefully

Worked on and paid

Has just been ripped away


By the same bastard

Who was told he could not touch me.

Don't trust the courts either.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Three times loser

  Seen as the leader Of the pack Le Pen  Who has already Lost three times With those fickle French Has been seen as the Front runner of the ...