Thursday, May 2, 2024

And where are the girls?



  • Churchill Downs
  • Post 6.57
  • The first of the 

  • Triple Crown
  • But where are the girls?
  • There have been

  • Female horses 
  • That have slide
  • Past thier male

  • Counterparts
  • But it is rare
  • For a female

  • To have the strength
  • To be any opposition
  • Not that there are not

  • Other options
  • Such as the jockeys
  • Female jockeys

  • Were not unknown
  • In the past
  • When they needed

  • Small size 
  • And skills
  • Now the men

  • Are just bred 
  • Little 
  • And given training

  • For the endurance
  • Of two minutes
  • Of flying through 

  • The air.
  • And then there are
  • Those Hats!

  • A timeless tradition
  • When one goes 
  • Shopping with ones

  • Own money
  • And then the 
  • Day of the race

  • Goes to find 
  • Not the tickets
  • But the accessories

  • Only to find
  • Another woman 
  • Has stolen the show

  • All that work
  • And no play
  • Those beauties

  • Striding around
  • Just waiting 
  • For a lady 

  • To bet on them
  • To be given
  • That ultimate trophy

  • Roses!
  • This is the running
  • Of the roses

  • They also include 
  • A purse prize
  • And glory for the owner

  • Cindy, cindy
  • Where is my hat
  • Oh it is on your head

  • Ever have one of those
  • Friends you just don't trust?
  • Always the smart one

  • But you know
  • She was committed
  • When she was a teenager

  • You see, she has 
  • A problem
  • She really believes

  • She is the one and only
  • Princess
  • And I am aware

  • That my mother
  • Has taken her to 
  • Europe instead of me

  • All my cute stories
  • She knows by heart
  • And is not more

  • Convincing
  • But threatening
  • Than I am myself.

  • Which is why 
  • Some step in fear
  • Around her mother

  • One of those 
  • Extreme Berkeley 
  • Students with a gun

  • Robbed many banks
  • In her days
  • As a young girl

  • Always willing
  • To lend a hand
  • At anything

  • As long as it 
  • Means violence
  • No wonder 

  • Cinders of the ashes
  • Is a little bit nutty
  • And alot foolish

  • In her efforts 
  • To inform me
  • That she is the real one

  • Wonder if she knows
  • How many times
  • Others have complained

  • About her showing up
  • Instead of me
  • And she is neither 

  • Prettier than me
  • Nor smarter
  • Just has my mother

  • Lying for her 
  • As usual or she 
  • Might take out a knife

  • And hide in a closet
  • Waiting to get even
  • Which reminds me

  • That Danville estate
  • My father was given
  • Another one of those

  • White Elephants
  • We were going to be
  • Living in a new development

  • Large houses
  • With expensive owners
  • In a place located

  • Near both Berkely
  • And the Silicon valley
  • He was going to run

  • The real estate office
  • In order to sell off
  • All the lots

  • And help in the design
  • Of these places
  • To pay off the last

  • Escapade of his wife
  • I won some contest
  • And sat sitting with my prize

  • Rose trees
  • Two dozen of them
  • To be planted

  • I recall the roses
  • Of the old place
  • Running along the path

  • Towards the boulevard
  • And here i was expecting
  • My family instead of hers

  • To show up
  • We had been living
  • There for awhile

  • With the boys 
  • Attending a private school
  • While i was going

  • To a public college
  • My smarts had earned
  • Me a place a  two year 

  • Instead of being admitted
  • To the University 
  • With my scholarship

  • That would also go to
  • Cinderella the stepdaughter
  • Whereas I worked

  • Everyday to pay off
  • That bedroom set
  • Someone else had decided

  • I needed instead of
  • The antiques stolen
  • By Kenneth Gillette

  • And his wife 
  • Gail Garloff
  • Always good about it

  • Taking those old things
  • Off of our hands
  • And reselling them

  • While we wondered
  • Why there were holes
  • In our bathrooms and kitchens

  • They even took 
  • The Kitchen sinks
  • And the old fashioned toilets!

  • Never trust those people
  • They even send in
  • Thier friends

  • To take over
  • Hence cindys
  • Parents arrived

  • To take me home
  • Wondered had happened
  • To my real brothers

  • Already taken by 
  • Suzie and Betty
  • Hostages in this game

  • Of theirs of never
  • Allowing us to have
  • Our own way 

  • Just because 
  • They were raised wrong
  • Just not Christians

  • And yes she did do that
  • As well, show up 
  • In college

  • Took over my congregation
  • And then moved 
  • In with the other witch

  • Only to have my
  • Bedroom set show up
  • As her explanation

  • Her parents made her
  • Pay them for it
  • She never used it

  • As she always slept
  • With Lindheimer
  • Who has taken over

  • Management
  • Of my grandparents
  • Homes turning them 

  • Into business
  • For profit
  • For herself

  • While her daughter
  • Nicole took my photo 
  • Scholarship as well

  • Cindy does not know
  • How obvious it is
  • As she arrives with my hat

  • On her head
  • While I hold an umbrella over mine
  • That I know she is planning

  • To sleep with my husband
  • As well as tell my son
  • She is his real mother

  • Just as her mother
  • Sits down to explain
  • To me that I am hers

  • What did they take
  • In those old days
  • LSD

  • Still seeing
  • Crazy things
  • And i know 

  • My cousin John
  • Who was there when
  • I was born

  • Is going to not tell me
  • That he has been informed
  • That it is not Jessica S

  • But Cindy Peggs
  • Who is his real neiece
  • When is it going to end?

  • When the buzzer goes off?
  • When the race is won?
  • When that Japanese filly

  • Flies right past
  • His American counterparts?
  • I have been called many things

  • But never the 
  • Real relative
  • By my own

  • Who hide it from me
  • What I already know
  • And cant fathom

  • Why they did not listen
  • To the judges or doctors
  • About my mothers mental condition

  • His name is Brent
  • By the way 
  • Who insists he is my husband

  • Even though he sits
  • With another one 
  • And has no marriage license

  • Thats right you have 
  • Already had sex with that one
  • Does Anita know

  • You had her boyfriends baby?
  • Juan Barron
  • By the way is the kid

  • Who says he is my son
  • Teresas plight of homelessness
  • Her boys have never been

  • To America
  • They don't know anything
  • Have never had a hamburger

  • Nor worn shoes
  • For gods sake
  • Would we not help her out?

  • She has helped herself
  • To everything of mine
  • And her son has told

  • The locals that I am
  • His prostitute mother!
  • I am no prostitute

  • And I don't have any
  • STD's
  • Thats sexually transmitted disease

  • Although I understand
  • That if I use a public bathroom
  • I get reported for such a thing

  • That goes way beyond
  • Gossip girls
  • Treason and treachery

  • Go hand in hand
  • With the devil
  • But don't worry

  • Just smile girls
  • In the end
  • Jehovah reigns supreme

  • The question is 
  • Are you one of his
  • Or one of the other guys?

  • Forever young 
  • Does he have wings?
  • We shall see this Saturday...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, well why dont you

  Here we are again Why don't you Step aside! Poor Biden The youngest to the oldest Just get over it You were used! They don't reall...