Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Are you guys crazy?


 

History is being made

Today the whole world

Should be watching


Instead it is those 

Unqualified CNN girls

Talking about Trump


And nothing but 

Trump

Oh and Stormy Daniels


Hunnies, little bunnies

There is news around

The world


If you just go outside

Or get off your texter

You might walk into something


Such as those boys

Who went surfing

Oh my god


They still do that!

My childhood

Was full of wonder


For this new sport

Of surfing

They got up on boards


In the middle of the ocean

And made it back

Without falling off


Turns out it was all 

About sex and drugs

Who were these guys?


Lonely guys

With nothing else

But to follow 


Grandpa into the water

Really sorry about their

Deaths by the way


But tires?

Are we kidding?

They were all shot


In the head

For their tires?

Don't believe that


That one either

Then again

I don't believe


Most of what 

Is said by these girls

After all 


Every single one 

Of them 

Except Amounpour


Has the same mother!

I gurauntee

If you make them 


Tell you, they will

All tell the same

Bizarre story


That they all 

Are born out of wedlock

To the same 


Hapless reporter

Who traveled the world

And could not get away


Fast enough

From communities

That just want


Extortion

Of an American

I am not their mother!


Any of them

That includes you

Cooper


You son had better

Have someone else

On his birth certificate


I am thinking

Seriously of suing

CNN


For the kind of defamation

Of having even one of them

Claim that I am their mother


And then they are going

To tell me that they spoke

To grandma from the grave


I have had girls 

Hand me the phone

With her on it


Mother!

How are you feeling?

From six feet down?


She died almost 

Tweny years ago

And dont even start


On who their daddy

Might be.

Not only was I not


Known for having sex

They will not name

A famous male


Or I will have them

In prison 

For blackmail 


And slander

Even if I shook his hand

Or sat down and interviewed


The guy 

That includes both

Trump and Putin


Which leads me to another 

Question?

Why does no one go after


Biden?

I notice they never claim

Him to be their daddy?


Are you all afraid of Jill?

But not Bill's Hillary?

Not enough money?


What is it about 

This generation

Diane?


They dont know anything

And then they get really

Surprising dumb with me


Going to sit on my lap

Thats not going to go well

Have a needle up thier sleeve


Im not allowed to testify

Against them

Then again they all 


Have little sniffles

And needle marks

Between their toes


Don't they 

Just drug addict children

Of traffickers left abandoned!


These girls want to be

Seen as smart

And yet they have been


Caught

Lying about their parentage

Who can take anything


Any of them say

If none of them

Have birth certificates?


Or parentage issues

They want us to listen

And listen and listen


But none of them 

Know  anything about

The world


My mother by the way

Diane had brain cancer

I know you remember her


Cookie had forgotten

Her best friend

But she was one of those


Who approached you

When you will still

Inside the white house


Made a few bizarre statements

Before being sent home

Life was hell after that


Not your fault

But she had been on the  news

With Tom Brokaw 


In California

But she started getting

Really out of hand


Not unlike

My grandmothers days

Of being on the radio


When there was no television

Except in places such as

New York city and Los Angeles


Could someone get her 

Under control

Where the hell is she 


This time

Followed the tobacconist

Right into 


Chruchill's bathroom

While he was taking a bath

Had come to speak to


Roosevelt on the Potomac

Found a little girl

Starring at him


Over his suds

With his cigar sticking out

And then their was that other guy


Al Capone

Followed him right into

His favorite restaurant


Just to see what he was eating

She had the habit of taking

Everything for granted


Including other peoples meals

I have no idea why I eneded

Up being taken to bankruptcy court


By her when I thought my bills

Were paid in full

But she knew something I did not


Her bills were enormous

Somewhere there is a bank account

With my name on it


By the way 

Do you recall

I came to DC 


About a decade ago

And paid off my student loans

Again in full


They say I still owe them

How  many times did I go 

Through that when I was younger?


All the other kids

Were using my name

And getting loans 


Of financial aid

And then guess who had 

To pay it off?


Me!

By the way girls

I have sat on Joes lap


When I was very small

Or was that my sister?

Sometimes I forget


Which one did what

My sister and I

Were identical 


But did not live

In the same place

My mother could 


Not handle two faces

Screamed anytime

We actually got together


Eighty percent of her brains

Were gone

She was working with less


Brain matter

Than most retarded individuals

And drug addicts


Poor mom

She did not have much

Of a life after that kid


Found her

Captain Kangaroos son

Born to someone 


Besides his wife

Jimmy just suctioned

Onto my mother


Like a leach

Never did let go

And he always ate 


Everything he could

The goldfish in the bowl

Those turtles that went missing


And the bunny rabbits!

I was a vegetarian in those days

Out of survival mode


I'm not joking about suing

By the way ABC

Any of your girls 


Claim I am their mother?

I recall being on GMA

And having to have it


Explained to me 

About another child

Seeking my soul


Over some misunderstanding

What did Joan 

Do when I was not on the air


Put out advertisement

Anyone who wants on the show

Only has to falsely claim ....

\

For the last time

David and i were a couple

Before Joan and Charles


She is older 

But had started in Sacramento

While I was already


Traveling into NY

On a regular basis

Hey Kid!


You want to do something

Different?

Can you sit still


For two hours?

And smile?

Foolishly I was tired


Of the correctional facilities

And said yes.

I was always sent


On those difficult

Assignments

I interviewed both


Hurricane the fighter

And Mandela the upriser

In their prisons


Got my tiny story

On the front page

Of those old-fashioned things


Called newspapers

When was the last time

You saw a news stand


Diane?

Have you heard of this thing

Called the Met Gala?


Did not see a single thing

About it last night

Nor this morning


Jackie O

Used to go to it

No one knows 


Who that is nowadays

It is lady gaga

Who also better not


Be calling me mama.

And no I did not

Have sex with her son either!


And as for Mr Putin

I did interview him

Way back when


There were cameras

And not cell phones

To take pictures


Are you sure

You are not taping this

No, no taperecorder


Nothing in sight

Still did not believe me

Had me investigated


Also got that one

Into the newspapers

Went back to shcool


Because no one seemed

To know who I was

Not even social security


Has any records!

I bet he has records

Anyways it was odd


Sitting there with a bunch

Of young ones and an old guy.

None of them knew 


I had already been published

And anchored

What happened ?


Did 2000

Wipe out everyone else's

Memories?


Poor me

When I hit

65


There had better

Be something waiting for me

Because my hereditary


Arthritis makes it hard

To type on this thing

Another six years


For the Russian 

Good for him

At least we know him


And not Zelensky

Who should be facing charges

At the UN


For his inhumanity towards

Those Welsh descendants

In Donetsk


Why has no 

One thought of that?

I have!


When will they learn

The ones feeding the information

To the anchor


To doublecheck

They guy does not have

Any commitments or something


This guy just does not

Feel right in the head

While the other guy


Is just good at what he does

Like the old boys

Now long gone


Oops

Sorry Dan, Donald

Tom and Ted


They are still alive

Arnt they?

I'm not dead yet....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, well why dont you

  Here we are again Why don't you Step aside! Poor Biden The youngest to the oldest Just get over it You were used! They don't reall...