Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Hey honey, where is ...








Hey honey?

Where is our money?

I went grocery shopping


And they asked me

To fill out a new card

We will get 30% off


But there was something 

Wrong

We were denied!


Honey!

What happened to us?

Are you losing your job


Or something?

Hurry, hurry

Boss, big man


My wife is hot!

She wants to now!

Know...


What are you talking about?

I don't know nothing about

Nothing!


Hush money

Trail leads to

Paper trail....


According to the

Witness on the stand

There was this agreement


Between the big boss

And his little soul

He was to pay out


Money to keep

This girl shut up

Thats his story.


He says he went

To his own bank 

Account without


His wife's permission

And took out 

130,000 dollars


Then deposited

It into a brand new one

Then sent the it 


Electronically

To another woman

Without his wife's


Knowledge!

Sounds fishy

Honey ???


Why is another woman

Getting our Retirment?

Anyway, this is his story


Then he goes on to state

That the big guy 

Paid him back


Over the next year!

The sum of 

120,000 dollars


First it took a year

I know that people

Are cash poor


Really the higher up

One travels

The less cash is available


It is all caught up

In financial things

Only my mother


Could unravel

She was one of those 

Women who spent 


Money like it was water

My grandfather 

Once had on the mantle


A small currency maker

Just in case he said

She should sale the house


Or something

It was of course

A joke!


My mother reported

Her own father

For making fake bills


And then sent her own

Mother to jail

Just for saying she 


Could not use thier 

Bank account

For her afternoon


School friends

Really!

She went through


Her parents and grandparents

Money, mortgaging when necessary

Anything and everything


Then she wondered

Why my father and I

Hid our work from her


I did not know 

You worked ....

She also went through


Our money as well

Four generations

Of spending in on others


And I am dealing with

A bunch of people

That believe it grows 


On trees!

I know if I was a wife

I would not miss


A hundred thousand dollars

And it took a year

To get it back


And then, then

He got cheated

By the big boss


He not only did not

Get a bonus or anything

But he got robbed


What is the interest

On 130,000?

For an entire year?


He says over the course

Of a year

He got paid back


120,000

Thats ten thousand

Less than what he 


Paid out of his own

Pocket

Huh????




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, well why dont you

  Here we are again Why don't you Step aside! Poor Biden The youngest to the oldest Just get over it You were used! They don't reall...