Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Fierceness be number 150?

 



What are the numbers?

What are the chances?

150th running of the Kentucky Derby!


Fierceness is the fastest

But is not expected to win

Just because it would be too much.


Saturday we will know

Who really is the fastest

This year of the races....


My mother lived in a dream world

She had already suffered

Too much as a child


Of the war years

And never got over

Her mothers betrayal


Of getting married again

And not allowing

Her to be an only child.


She would do things

That just were not right

Such as the scenes


In Paris

Sitting an outdoor table

Having our coffee


In those days

They got invited a lot

Too places because


Of their parents 

Being in the war 

But his degree


Was never good enough

Around other greedy people

Such as Candy


Who always got involved

And then gave his jobs away

To others in the Truth


She does not know 

Any better having been

Raised by the wrong woman


Who never instilled in her

Christian virtues

But how to always 


Lie cheat and steal

From everybody

Especially those 


Who were just receiving

Thier rewards for having

Taken care of others 


And done the right thing

In those days

The European Hotel


Would have meals

Inclue'

Which meant that at some


Point during the night

They would sit down

And eat everything


In front of them

But in the morning

The Papa would be sitting


With his four children

Wondering what to do

And no one in those days


Really had cash

So he would drink

His coffee


Which I was always

Coveting for myself

And the one meal


He could afford 

Would be split 

Between us 


As it was thought

We would be getting

A free meal somewhere


Else during the day

As many traveled

And would make the offer


Which is why my parents

Were unindated with items

Such as tires or washing machines


As payment for some job

My father would end up 

Doing for them as his own


Government jobs

Would have suddenly disappeared

It would go this way....


I would get the juice

Which was always 

Orange!


Which makes me pee

Sideways

I am allergic to citrus


So then they would offer

Or by mistake

I would get the other one


Which was red

And wine

For breakfast


Sister usually 

Got the cheese

And a brother 


The bread

While the last one

Would either get 


An egg or 

Something else

Not the usual 


American Breakfast

French eat 

Bread and cheese


Eggs were rare

While stewed prunes

Was most common


One can imagine

That none of us 

Were happy


Except for sister

Who just kept eating

Her fromage


No sharing with her

And then would fall off

The Eiffel towere


Or something worse

I was frightened 

She was going to die


One day which 

Is what did happen

At one of those places


We were one of those

Families that camped

Through France and Europe


Then would get an offer

In England

To stay at a castle


Which was a one down

Musuem or fort

And not Buckingham 


Peeling an orange

Was one of my brothers

Favorite things to do


Cursing each piece

As he shoved it into his mouth

They would later learn


To eat from the garden

Cauliflower or broccoli

Raw not even cooked


I did keep after

The salad

As it was the lest expensive


Thing on the menu

Later when Jimmy

Came to live with us


And boys were taken away

Because my mother would

Get hysterical at some point


And call the cops

On my father

Because she did not want


Something or other

How I wished I could

Have had coffee


In those days

But my father needed

To have a clear head


Anyways Jimmy

Wanted Pizza everyday

Or would endure


Chinese food

Where I was ordered

A grilled cheese sandwich


I would sit there wondering

Which movie we were reliving

While attempting to think


How that bread was going

To react to my stomach

Which was bad


And where had my brothers

Gone to?

We did get them back


From time to time

But never when Jimmy

Was there as his parents


Did not want him 

To keep playing

With the little girl


Which turned out to be

My mother whose brains

Had developed cancer 


Her life was never good

But she made it worse

Because we could not get


People from taking advantage 

Of her all the time

Who believes someone


Is going to give them

The very house one is living

Or the promised items 


Of the daughter?

Only people such as 

Candy and Anne Marie


Whereas Betty A

Did not bother to ask

She presumed


And kept going to visit

The Queen herself

We were not even...


And don't mention

Porridge or oatmeal

To any of us


Especially the one we lost

She did die in a staged 

Auto accident


While the rest of us

Had to learn

To run faster


Than the others

They made it in the end

The boys


But is was difficult

With Suzie P

And Gary C


Insisting they were

Thier parents

How often I would walk


By my brothers

Or vis versa

Without recognition


And then cry myself 

To sleep

Why or why


Does Bridget G

Not want to be 

Joanna Cassidy's daughter?


How it goes on and on

And when one does get ahead

They show up with needles


And stuff you into a trunk

I have watched my brothers

Suffer this and then sit there


The next time and blame me

Because thy don't remember

Being mickyed or ruffied


I know it happens

And can usually hear

The voice of the annoying


Candy Gillette Johnston Fitzjohn Thompson Galiotto

Or is it Channing

Taylor, Norma 


Claims to have given birth

To her but while her husband

Was in prison


She did things 

Such as housekeeping

And laundry


For others in the theater

District of Oakland

Why?


Carole Channing

Always gets in my face

Any time I attempt


To get her candy

In trouble with the law

??????


Once a long time ago

I outdistanced

These thugs and rougues


But they got together

And don't allow one

To know when they have 


In fact won the race

What ever happened

To fairness 


Or Christianity

Much less humanity?

Bless you 


Fierceness

May the best horse

Win without injections of tranquilizers....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, well why dont you

  Here we are again Why don't you Step aside! Poor Biden The youngest to the oldest Just get over it You were used! They don't reall...