Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Son, do not fly into a storm!



Should a retarded

Woman come over

And introduce herself


Just throw her ass

Into a jail cell.

My new office entrance


Is just that 

Metal doors now 

Into what was 


Formerly a Marriotts

No more nice guy

All because a cry baby


Has to have his way

And uses everyone

To thier disadvantage


My mother is dead

And no one else can

Provide evidence of 


Giving me life

Only death over and over

Thought I would try


The free hand out

Of produce in the Y

Outreach program


They used to be a 

Good association

They even had a song


About them by some

Unknown group

The Village


Anyways 

Not worth the wait

Some water bottles


And a thing of pasta

Along with a box

Of breakfast bars


Really!

Nothing to even get 

Out of bed 


But then I had the

Company of two old 

Time Ukrainians


One looked like

He used to wear a

Military suit


Too old to serve

So he left?

Some Asians 


Who hit every single one

And then i got insulted

On the bus by Tehranian


Woman

Are they giving out free food?

I remember way back


That they had no way

Of understanding 

How America worked


Accustomed to all the free

Handouts at those camps

Now freshly showered


The have too much income

To understand being a little

Bit under due to the way


People take advantage

Of those who take 

The public transport system


They also looked as if 

They had cars!

I had a few more


Observers on the busses

I have been carjacked

So many times 


That all I have to do 

Is drive into any 

Kingdom hall


And pick out 

Half the vehicles

As once belonging


To myself

Don't misunderstand

The ones who know


When to strike

Are the very same ones

Who watch your every move.


On to more important 

Things than my tumors

Being mocked by everyone


Including my mother

Is that there is a spillover

The riots in Paris


Have spilled over

Into New Caledonia

That is the island


Down under

The Australians are 

Launching flights


To evacuate their 

Citizens from the burning

Cars and other things


Hey they are doing

It in Paris

I don't see England


Telling their people

To get on the next flight out!

Please do not fly into


Bad weather!

After the Iranian President

Has been found dead


There should not be 

Another plane disaster

Fly well and safe


Mr Macron

Into your countries 

Troubles 


Do they give you

A parachute?

Or are your body


Guards.....

Well, lets not talk

About it 


My cat is starring

Me down again

He wants to play


Bottle cap

While I am working!

Please stop and play


With me!

He steals them 

Sometimes before the bottle


Is empty!

And then chases them

Everywhere 


Then plop

On my desk

He wants me


To pick it up

And throw it

So he can chase it 


Again and again

Fetch!

With my cat!


I have been tossing

It high for him

To catch


Which he does

With his paws

Clever cat


And such an intelligent face

Not like some of 

Those guys who drop by


Actually no one

Comes to visit me

They stop and talk


To  others instead....

As for Israel

Don't worry


Jimmy Carter

Will give you a free pass

Thats right 


No longer the President

Is he even still alive?

99 and too old


To care

Oh well,

Just be careful 


Not to get mickied

Or Ruffied 

And find yourself


Waking up 

In the wrong place

Like some people


I know 

Such as that Irby guy

Liked to show up


Asking about the money

The ladies owed him

While his wife sat


In the car outside

Her elder husband

Was exacting his dues


Unless a young girl

Got to him first

And dragged his limp


Body to a dumpster

Where his wife found him

Not to long later


Just wants his dues

And takes them

From the innocent women


With no men to guard them

Reminds me of Jimmy

Always selling me to someone 


Else again and again

Even had a man

From Tehran


Kept coming back

To visit us waiting

For me to be old enough


My grandfather 

Finally figured it out

Since his daughter


My mother was refusing

To allow me inside

Her house while he was in town


Nothing untoward occured

But a frustrated college man

Got frustrated and tired of the game


Then he made the announcment

Of what my family already knew

That I had a female disease 


Causing me to not be able

To have babies

Which is true


He went his way

And I got invited to a

Swiss clinic


To produce a prototype

A frozen embryo

A single one 


Just in case I wanted

To have children

Went into the freezer


For a future time 

All the other girls

Were reproducing


Like bunnies

Hop, hop, hop

Lots of promises


But no one ever

Follows through 

On them 


As long as jimmy

Just wants to have his way

I wonder if a local


News circus

Wants to be shut down

Since everyone of their girls


Insists I am their mother

None of them must 

Be legal at all


San Diego needs

A migrant processing place

And that local news place


Is in such a convenient 

Location near the border....

I bet even Kimberly


Has no real paperwork

Did I tell you the story

Of how I had to go through


The nationalization process

Right here in San Diego

Just because I  had lost my papers....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, well why dont you

  Here we are again Why don't you Step aside! Poor Biden The youngest to the oldest Just get over it You were used! They don't reall...