Saturday, May 18, 2024

Make my day!



I'm sorry 
That not right
It Seize the 

Gray!
A horse named
Seize the grey

Sounds like
Seize the day,
Won the 

Preakness
Today instead of Mystik
One never does know

What it going to happen
Til it happens....
First Mystik

Came out of nowhere
And then today
Out of the stalls

Was one lone horse
Who was not closed 
In upon as was 

Fierceness
So preoccupied
With the other contenders

They did not even
Notice this guy
Went straight

For the front
And stayed there
Out in front

Of everyone else
Including Mystik
Who made a valiant

Attempt to recoup
His honor
But it was Imagination

Who got the ill will
Of the entire group
From a well known

Trainer who also 
Wins a lot more 
Than the others

But it was the old guy
88 years old
Who has been in the business

A long time 
Even in the hall of fame
Who came to the race

With his specialty
Known success
Takes no chances

Just like my mother
He has sold this guy
Over and over again

It has 2500 owners
Really a syndicate 
Of people have paid

Into his training
And hay
Just to say they 

Own the winner
Who was ridden
By a 25 year old

Who had no background
Pre Coronavirus
But while in 

The required stay at home
Watched his first race
And decided this was 

For him in Puerto Rico
He even found a school
A jockey school 

To enter and complete
Only been racing
A few years 

But with the right horse
And trainer
He got his wish!

Now if only those
Other guys will get 
To compete this summer

Except of course
For Vladimir 
Zelensky

Who has said
NO!
To the truce 

Offered by 
Emmanuel 
Poor President

He has huffed
And puffed
And gotten everything

Falling on top
Of him
His church burned down

His people are rioting
He even had tractors
Descend upon Paris

Now his new best friend
Is saying no to his games
They are the Olympics

How can you say 
No!
No truce for this summer

Not going to give
In to the enemy
No way

That guy might
Even give free passage
To his enemy

If he is sure 
He has one 
And is not himself

Just imagining
That he is a victim
Maybe he should sit

Awhile in the dark
And decide
Whom he is fighting

Might not be his 
Enemy
But his neighbor

The enemy might
Not be the one
On the other side

Of the fence
But the one walking
Into his bunkers

One never does know
When they are there
With their hands out

Dripping donations
What do they want
Really want

Those friendly guys?
Maybe his country?
Well, life is always

Full of surprises
Waking up in a different
Place than the one

One went to bed 
Is not a nice feeling
But reality 

For some of us
Who thought 
We had promises

And guarentees
Only to have 
Everyone get too busy

To double check
Whom they are dealing
As i said 

My mother sold
And resold everything
Squatters keep telling me

They have permission
I say i need to find
My grandfathers

Shot gun!
Anyways
There is an outbraek

In a building 
Downtown
Where my neighbor

Who keeps flooding
My room 
With her bath water

Came from
My cat has been sick
Just laying around

Not wanting to play
Bottle cap
Just laying there

With glazed eyes
And sneezing on me
For the first time

My at home test
Showed a faint 
Pink mark

Usually it is 
The bright blue one
This time I got both

Not possible
It is over 
Who would do this to me?

I stay inside 
Gave up my gym
Don't even go into

Libraries anymore
But no it is a positive
Don't feel anything ....

Do you know 
How much it costs
To get swabbed?

Walmart wants 
88 dollars!
Cheapest store

And they are 
Not only charging
For a cvd19 test

But making money
All the others are 
Also charging

Even Walgreens and CVS
They want your insurance
And you have to make

An appointment
I just isolated
Instead for the required 

Five days
Now at ten days
I finally have a temperature

Sigh, I wonder
What the hospital costs?
Who stated this anyways?

And i know I cant
Go to the Humane society
Because they charge

For everything
Besides my cat bites
Please would you

Just stick a Q-Tip
Up his nose?
Yeoh Noeh!......



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, well why dont you

  Here we are again Why don't you Step aside! Poor Biden The youngest to the oldest Just get over it You were used! They don't reall...