Sunday, March 17, 2024

A castle for your ladies honor?


 


WOW

William of Windsor

One of the better known


Princes  of England

With a sterling reputation

And yet he brought home


A whore for his father

I'm sorry she is nothing

But 


Well

A liar

Her reputation


Is nothing but 

Fake gold

Goldsmith 


Is not even her mothers

Real surname

Bereczky


A Jew

Hiding their identity

In England


And at a time

Mid 1600

When the Puritans


Had to leave town

To have arrive

What?


My main complaint

Your Majesty

Is not her religion


Or ethnic background

But that she insists

That I am her mother


We have gone to court

So many times

She was even incarcerated


When she was an unwed

Pregnant teenager

Her parole or release


Demanded she never

Ever approach me again

Extend her hand out


And falsely claim

Me as her mother

Nor introduce herself


To anyone else 

As thier relative

Which she has continued


To do relentlessly.

For your information

Her real mother


Was an assistant

At one of the two high schools

I attended


One for dad

And one for mom

Mom won out


By going behind 

My back in order

To betray her own father


Whom she never forgave

For serving your King

During that war


When he refused to come home

Until the end of WWII

Really to hold such grudges.


During midterms

Her mother showed up

Instead of the teacher


Mrs. Arnold

Had an emergency

With her own family


Only to arrive

Amidst the media

Filming the birth


As the only one available

To help bring the baby

Into the world 


Was the class itself.

We were not favorites

Studying Mexican Spanish


Not French or German

And our class was last

Hence that day


We were the only ones

On that side of the school

No nurse nor paramedics


She came into the world

With a bunch of teenagers

Taking on the role of adults


Her arrival caused her mother

Grief because her father

Had not given permission


For her to marry

After he found out she was pregnant

But happiness


The Arnolds

A school teacher and a police officer

Agreed to adopt 


The unwanted bundle

Yes they are related

To Benedict Arnold


A traitror

In America

But a hero


In Britian

And somehow

On her first trip


She got put down

By her adopted brother

Her parents were not aware


And an airline stewardess

Came upon her 

Found a windfall


Already a gold digger

A occupation name

Being a smith


Her and her husband

Managed to blackmail

The wrong family


Becoming billionaires

Overnight.

My grandmother


Died of horror

Shortly afterwards

While I was going


Through kidney failure

I was constantly 

Passing out or coming up


Missing due to the severity

I was in a coma

And dialysis


Before I was finally

Awarded my sisters

Kidney


When i was still a minor

Throughout all of that

Hardship upon a young person


I was always under 

A doctors care

And there was no pregnancy


On my medical records.

Instead of allowing me freedom

Your bitch has caused enormous


Troubles for myslef

Even being indicated

In an attempt upon


My father

And then on what she thought

Was a male child 


Of mine

As she was not going

To be unseated


As a princess

A princess is what she wanted

And a princess is all she is worth


By marriage

Not by birth

Have you ever heard


Of defamataion?

It is a serious charge

To defame someone


Especially over a paternity suit

Then there is slander

That I was a slut or something


When in fact 

I had gone through 

A marriage registration


Not with Jimmy

Who wont stop using

My name.


Then there is 

Alienation

Of affection


By both my father

And my husband

Fiance or boyfriend


Preventing me from 

Getting married 

Or having a family


Of my own

While she sits there

Clearly having had 


A breakdown

Over being a mother

Instead of gaining


Upon her own father in law

She expected what?

To be given the queenship


On the death

Of Queen Elizabeth II

She thought she could


Buy herself a throne

By using ill gotten gains?

I am not going


To be called a liar

As well.

I want your castle


Of Windsor 

Upon a hill

In exchange 


For you little bitch

Accusation that I am

Her mother!


And leave my son

Alone!

He might be a Prince


But she is not his sister!

No matter whom it is

I might have married


He is not her father

Gary Calvi

Is the most likely 


Candidate

Her serviced 

Ludmilla


In order to get

Away from Jimmy

Her then husband


In fact he also

Appears to have given

The same service


To Demi Moore

Adam Driver

Is her little one


Whom she had in order

To be free of extortioners

She thought she would


Steal my identity

And then got into it deep

These German communist


Come into this country 

In order to make mayhem

Of other peoples lives


Eva Greene

Is the other one 

With that nose of hers


And by the way

Communism

Is also a crime


Even in England

She has been trained

By her communist mother


Has she not?

Carole Middleton

Was known previously


For her work against 

America and its democracy

Suzie Pittsenbarger


Was even arrested

For pretending to be 

An agent 


Along with her sister

Candace who does 

Nothing but betray her own


Are all under the impression

That democracy is a bad thing

And even the other sister


Alona goes around 

Claiming she is some sort

Of Soviet Diva


All are liars!

Thier association with 

The worldly Adleman's


Catholic communist

By their own mouths

And banned from Hollywood


For their sabotage

And known home invasions

Stealing peoples personal papers


And then using them 

As extortion

Or even assuming 


The identity of someone else

Such as Jimmy

Who keeps claiming


He  is a dead fetus

Which never reached maturity

Than neither has he.


Your castle 

For your ladies

Honor


Sir!

For I am tired

Of being threatened


And denied 

My rights

And true nature



No comments:

Post a Comment

Three times loser

  Seen as the leader Of the pack Le Pen  Who has already Lost three times With those fickle French Has been seen as the Front runner of the ...