Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Here it comes!


 

Sir!
There is an incoming object!
Is it a meteorite?

The President shuffles his papers on his desk.
No sir!
It is a missile, we think.

You think we are being targeted?
It is an incoming object moving fast towards....
It passed us by and is still going.

And it is a missile.
Should I guess who sent it?
Man, when i get my hands on that short guy....

It struck!
Texas!
Oh Uh,

Texas is slightly smaller, sir!
Are we ready to retaliate?
Yes, but it is not whom you think.

What, what ---who the hell shot at us?
It is Kiev, sir
The source of the Missile is from inside Ukraine.

Oh my god.
Who do they have at their controls?
Some halfwit named Shawn.

Or some kindergartner?
What, What
Problem sir 

The spot on the maps is slightly off
I know Governor 
The governor from Texas is on the phone.
 
And he is really mad and has a few words
We are handling this ourselves unless you think you can sling something back
NO, NO 

Not that.
The President leans back in his chair as the crew run back and forth between the oval office
And the communications room.

Hold all fire guys 
We have a big, big problem.
The Mexico president is on the line.

I bet he is, Hes the one who got hit!
Let me speak to him.
The missile doesn't know which side of the border to land on.

It landed on our side just like all those immigrants you keep sending ack.
Not all of them our ours and know we have a missile hole on our side of the border.
What the hell do you want me to do, Declare war on Russia!

Or you!
It is little bit out of control here, but I will keep you informed.
Do we have anything that we hit that guy?

Now come on, I said I would take care of it.
Does Mexico really have anything at all that can vaporize
What Russia is on the line.

If I think I am going to blame him for some halfwit named Jim getting to play 
Around with all those toys the Quen gave Kiev,
You had better have a really good bunker.

Slam
Kiev is on the line.
We are really, really sorry.

I hear we actually missed you altogether.
What went wrong?
Well, the missile was pointed in the wrong direction just in case.

What oh, well some guy sat down without permission and started adjusting the controls.
And well it just went off.
There was no real damage.

Was there?
Oh, Mexico really.
Do they need any more immigrants?

He seemed to want them when this thing started.
No, no he just wants to shake your hand
My hand, I like my hand.

How did you guys hit Mexico.
They torture guys down there and make them disappear.
The Texas border was a little to the right, I guess.

Well, what are we going to do?
Let me speak to Mexico for you and get that guy.
Up on the wall for the guys to see.

Hey, let's getting a shooting party
Who the hell was it anyways......
Some guy named Jim Shawn is slowly walking through the dark ...

He was not even noticed.
Just as he planned all those years ago.
When he was not allowed as a teenager to get back at that place.

Kept saying he was an illegal immigrant instead of a Bonafide American.
Munich will never know the man they let out of a cell when he was still a baby bubba...
Mexico has a big hole on its side of the border.

And the President has a big headache.
As Kiev is searching for its half wit...
While Russia sits there and smiles quietly ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three times loser

  Seen as the leader Of the pack Le Pen  Who has already Lost three times With those fickle French Has been seen as the Front runner of the ...