Monday, October 3, 2022

Meet Lucy Neanderthal


 


I meet this handsome guy in the forest the other day.

He had a low brow 

And he grunted alot


But we kind of got it together

He offered me a bump on the head

And I offered him a baby 


About nine months later

He went and ate it in front of me

So I had to walk away crying


I thought for once 

I had meet a man 

Who really wanted a woman


Just another guy with a belly to feed

When will the intelligent ones 

Come along?


So long little one.

Daddy did not like you

So he ate you


Or could he understand

Anything I said?

And just assumed you were food?


Cannablism is going to very popular

According to this guy

He did not even follow me 


Not like last time 

When he would not stop grunting

Well, I will tell you something...


Little mixed baby

He does not grunt no more

Not after I found a really big rock


It is not his head 

He should have watched out for

But the other thing he thought


Was so funny to have

And you did not

Food? You were not meant to be food.


Dumb idiot neanderthal!

No more blind dates

Just plain Adams sons after this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Residents

It has happened again Another new resident Of number 10 Half a dozen Different  Prime Ministers In such a short time How are we to take Them...